Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Factors that get you more medals to the cartel rankings??

Alkis

I was wondering if someone knows what are the factors that get you medals in the cartel so you rank higher? Is it the winning wars, the individual players medals or performance, the number of players ?if someone knows how the algorithm works please tell me cause it so ****** up we can not understand what is going on!
thanx

Revilo

I was wondering if someone knows what are the factors that get you medals in the cartel so you rank higher? Is it the winning wars, the individual players medals or performance, the number of players ?if someone knows how the algorithm works please tell me cause it so ****** up we can not understand what is going on!
thanx
I think it's the combined medal count of all cartel members divided by two.
Maybe there are other factors as well but when I started my own cartel, the cartel medal count was half of my player medal count.

Alkis

I think it's the combined medal count of all cartel members divided by two.
Maybe there are other factors as well but when I started my own cartel, the cartel medal count was half of my player medal count.
Maybe this is just the rule,for,the beginning..cause,now it s not like,that..I divided and it s far from that conclusion..
Thanks for the reply though :)