Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fair war matchmaking...

My god those updates are getting worser and worser...

We have a cartel with 6270 medals and face a cartel with 9973 medals..
A war with 14 players participating.

12 of them are over level 46, we have 2 and our next have level 43 or lower
12 have 3 rocket launchers in the compound, we have 2...

is this the new fair update....

WelshPhantom

Yeah the matchmaking has gotten a lot worse but what's p*ssed me off the most is the last 2 wars we've had our best player excluded due to his medal count,he usually takes out the compound so its a real downer

PUZZLE

Yeah the matchmaking has gotten a lot worse but what's p*ssed me off the most is the last 2 wars we've had our best player excluded due to his medal count,he usually takes out the compound so its a real downer
Tell yo best guy to improve his rate

Yeo

War match ups will increasingly become more unbalanced as more and more people stop playing this game. It's harder to make even match ups from small play pools.

ANGEL MARTIN

It's getting frustrating to continuously be outmatched in wars. It's almost impossible to be competitive when the opposing team is rated 4500 to 5000 pts ahead of you.
It's not fair and makes good teams loose interest, which in turn makes you lose money, ftx..
Please address this problem and fix.

Jamal

Banned
The rating that using for matchmaking is very bad i think from now. Coz so many high level that losing interest on game and just playing in war. So its mean they rating down but they power still good. And about war matchmaking. I dont see the different after updated about that. Just the same.

The same here, we face a team now that only plays with 10 of 17 players, all levels above 46... We have only one player above that..... Like Jamal said, they have no medals, But high levels... Can never win this..... Sad. Match making must be based on levels. Not on medals!!

Last edited:

PUZZLE

The same here, we face a team now that only plays with 10 of 17 players, all levels above 46... We have only one player above that..... Like Jamal said, they have no medals, But high levels... Can never win this..... Sad. Match making must be based on levels. Not on medals!!
Bro we have team of 10 vs 10 but our guys have cool attacking sics and distroy enemy bases mostly with missiles attack only. Deal with it bro. Most of our players are below 40

Come on... hope you face a cartel with 10 players and only one teammember of your team has as much medals as there lowest... You will say; Deal with it... stupid comment

War matchmaking must be based on sum of level of players participating in war. Than you face equal opponents and there is fun in war

PUZZLE

We had already enemies stronger then us and we sti
Come on... hope you face a cartel with 10 players and only one teammember of your team has as much medals as there lowest... You will say; Deal with it... stupid comment

War matchmaking must be based on sum of level of players participating in war. Than you face equal opponents and there is fun in war
We already faced stronger enemies all above 40 and we still win. We have 45wins out if 46wars. Deal with it again ))))

sky_high

Agree. Just got matched where they have -- 55,54,52, 48, 47, 47 35...we have 52,47,47, 45, 44, 40 (46.4 v 44.4 avg levels). would rather have their lineup any day. that 55/54 can smash our compound in one then hit all of our top guys and they still have a 54 & a 52 to dominate the rest. two wars ago it was a complete reversal where our opp just was completely overmatched in levels and it wasn't pretty. the ignorant guy above me who says "deal with it " has 4 purple sicarios with max missiles and fbs has no clue what fair play is.

Colkeve

We had already enemies stronger then us and we sti

We already faced stronger enemies all above 40 and we still win. We have 45wins out if 46wars. Deal with it again ))))
What's the name of your cartel???

PUZZLE

Unbeatable underdog. Have a look. We do not complain. We fight

Pixiegirl

m wish more cartels thought like u.

when u got more powerful cartels and weaker cartels there will be unfair matchmaking. cartels want even matchups only lol. cartels that work hard and spend lots money u want them not have any opponents? unfair for them if so.

PUZZLE

It's all money. Ftx wants money. Players have no time to wait for upgrades and wait for talents so they spend money.

UncleJimm

Hi Everyone

How is the latest update on war cartel war matchmaking?
Is there any player to be automatically participate even the medal rate is lower? (example : capo / right hand)
Is there a priority list for war participation based on status in our cartel member : Capo > RH > Lieutenant > Falcon > Recruit ?

neispavani5

Hi Everyone

How is the latest update on war cartel war matchmaking?
Is there any player to be automatically participate even the medal rate is lower? (example : capo / right hand)
Is there a priority list for war participation based on status in our cartel member : Capo > RH > Lieutenant > Falcon > Recruit ?
No

Mike Toreno

Dogs of War yeah i usually always

consistently win in raids. Until many

Bot Bases spawned in my Map

invading my turf until now

MATCHMAKING "Find other " Bases

to RAID !