Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Flash team - which setting?

Julio

Vinnie, not sure what the optimum is. Also, it might vary depending on whether your are talking about cartel or player bases.

I have a flash team of 4 La Quicas that can take out just about any base. The energy gain helps create successive flashes. Of course, a Rosa mixed in is even better ;-).

I don’t have any of my offensive sics with any other skill sets other than BB

Thamer

I currently have 3 La Quicas + Flare.
I can take almost any base with this team.

I have my 4th La Quica but needs some work to be ready for the flash team.(hoping for a talent sale soon)

As Julio mentioned, the energy gain helps create successive flashes. With the 3 La Quicas I find myself sometimes short on energy which causes a lot of casualties. So the 4th La Quica will definitely make attacking much better.

Mike Toreno

La Quicka Ability is UNSTACKED ENERGY BONUS has to STOP

NO DEPLOY from taking place.

13611.jpg

Vinnie Di Maggio

I'm fixing to make a flash team for PvP not compound. I was thinking 2 Quicas and 2 Flare/Alan and use either gordos/RPG or flacos so I was assuming it should be best to have more flash duration. Seems you include lots of Quicas in the mix. What about the talents? Full flash duration?

Julio

I think you’ll find that even with flare and Alan and all flash talents, you will need to reflash rocket launchers in most cases. Since you will need to reflash, better off getting energy gain than a little more flash.

All my talents are 5/5 on flash team.

PUZZLE

Crabnutz did you have war with Decapitation Nation? If yes how many attacks did it take to kill 93 lvl compound if Decapitation Nation?

PUZZLE

May be I should upload attacks and destruction of 93 lvl compound. If you guy like I can make video and upload it to Utube