Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Forta's Talent

Gus

Chase & Ftx...

Change Forta's talent so that she protects finca from abilities (missiles + firebombs), like ground defense does.

She was introduced to stop no deploying right? So why are some players allowed to no deploy and some arent?

Edit:
@Chase - FTX Games ???

Last edited:

Geoff

Chase & Ftx...

Change Forta's talent so that she protects finca from abilities (missiles + firebombs), like ground defense does.

She was introduced to stop no deploying right? So why are some players allowed to no deploy and some arent?
Come on fella. Really think they going to listen to you with a sensible idea that will cost them £1000's in the long run?? You should know like everyone else how ftx work. A months time we will have a sic that protects finca from firebombs and talents aswell. Then everyone will have a forta and then this firebomb sic making there defence even weaker. So we get to the stage that we go from no deploy to deploys that will piss all over your base Then new talents will be out to counter balance this that will require gold/money in time for ftx Christmas party to the Bahamas

ayet

they will do it my freind, they will, just when you will spend all your gold to get perfect scorpions hhhhhhhhhhh
that's FTX

Renan

I've decided not to use my Forta or any Forta talents. Just a waste of gold and money obviously. I also don't want to make other people's lives even more difficult. If your defence is too strong then you won't have enough revenge for the cartel chest. Cartel comes first before anything else.

UU - El Verdugo

I've decided not to use my Forta or any Forta talents. Just a waste of gold and money obviously. I also don't want to make other people's lives even more difficult. If your defence is too strong then you won't have enough revenge for the cartel chest. Cartel comes first before anything else.
I like your style of thinking. You can't have enough players like u in your cartel. I don't think it's smart to use Forta's anyways. If u do the simple math, u can better have Butchers with Fortatalents rather than Forta with Fortatalents. Same reason why i don't like using Scorpions..

Renan

I like your style of thinking. You can't have enough players like u in your cartel. I don't think it's smart to use Forta's anyways. If u do the simple math, u can better have Butchers with Fortatalents rather than Forta with Fortatalents. Same reason why i don't like using Scorpions..
If FTX released a counter strategy to big bang that costs us gold (Forta & her talents) then we should counter it back without using her. No offense to those who have spent gold on Forta. I'm just saying I don't play in one of the top 20 global cartels where a successful defend is worth a million dollar. I'd rather spend my gold for my cartel (daily double donations, speed-ups, perfect talents for my compound sicario, etc).

UU - El Verdugo

If FTX released a counter strategy to big bang that costs us gold (Forta & her talents) then we should counter it back without using her. No offense to those who have spent gold on Forta. I'm just saying I don't play in one of the top 20 global cartels where a successful defend is worth a million dollar. I'd rather spend my gold for my cartel (daily double donations, speed-ups, perfect talents for my compound sicario, etc).
U make it even greater now haha, thats what u call a teamplayer! I guess u are employee of the month @ ur job sometimes too;)

Honeybadger

This forta sicario puts in favor for the cartels with 6 sicarios if they add the forta sicario with anti missle talents. Their base will have the same amount of defense as someone with 5 sicarios. If a person who has 5 sicarios and adds forta with anti missle talents their at a disadvantage with only 4 sicarios helping out your buildings and finca .

Carlos ireland

I'm the same man got a 3 star forta but not using her just use reaper and butcher didn't even spend gold on the forta talent

ELpatron50

Forta talent can reduce FB Damage not the Missile damage on Finca.
I got a 2star Forta I can't figure her out yet how to max level her fast.

Honeybadger

What do you mean the talent is for anti missle against finca not for firebombs. Her leveling up is the same as any other sicarios use gear and use plata At blue star shes at 30% anti missle damage
Forta talent can reduce FB Damage not the Missile damage on Finca.
I got a 2star Forta I can't figure her out yet how to max level her fast.
ent

ELpatron50

What do you mean the talent is for anti missle against finca not for firebombs. Her leveling up is the same as any other sicarios use gear and use plata At blue star shes at 30% anti missle damage

ent
Totally get it Ruca Forta got Damage reduction talents for ---Missile damage on Finca
NO FOR FB. At 5-6 stars 25%--30% damage reduction at blue stars/7 stars 35%

My ruca Forta @2stars
23424.jpg

Last edited: