Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FTX are acting like thieves. Boycott Gold transactions and leave bad feedback at google store

MR.Gautbands

Its time to get your moneys worth. ive already wasted over 100 dollars..ask ke thats 2 ps4 games i could of bought. and it feels like i have to keep spending more gold to keep playing. I keep getting the same weak sicarios, where are the good sicarios at? im tired of pablos and angels n limons. its time to start giving the players their moneys worth. Its time to start leaving the bad feedback on the google store for the Game app.

Have a look at my review. Hehe. 5 million downloads. I wonder how many of us idiots are left? I'd wager they don't even have a 10% customer retention ratio after the cans of pedigree chum they have been serving up at Michelin * prices.

I barely open the game these days.

LeeMuerto

Lol Grady got banned. He was good entertainment for a while but then it just got annoying. He made it look like its the first time he's ever been exposed to the in-game purchases transaction model.