Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ftx=Mines & C4 don't show level

Gargamel

when I browse threw peoples maps and highlight an explosive to see what level it is, it always shows level 1 for both Mines and C4. One day some one suggested I level up my Mines and I said I have that the game has some sort of glitch not showing proper level of Mines and C4. Can this be fixed? Thank you. jason

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jason. Thank you very much for reporting this! Can you please send our team screenshots of the mines and C4 that you're seeing on other high-level Chempounds as level 1? It would be helpful to send a screenshot of your Chempound as well. This can be done via email at brba@ftxgames.com. Thank you so much!

Gargamel

when i'm on my own chempound my mines look fine but its others that don't show correctly. i've looked at a lot of different peoples and have also been told to level up my mines and i have to say that they are and its a glitch. i've taken 2 screen shots of my base and 2 screen shots of your number 1 player Luke

Attachments

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you very much for taking those screenshots @Gargamel. Please contact our support team by email at brba@ftxgames.com with an explanation of the issue, and include those screenshots. That will give all the necessary information directly to our development team and better help them to find the source of the problem. Thank you!