Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FTX respond about Torcher nerfing.

PUZZLE

It's a serious change to nerf type of troop without any notice. If me and other guys knew you gonna nerf it we would never invest real money in it. FTX you are scammers. If you don't answer I will have to write to Google and explain that. You can ban whenever you want but what you done is totally illegal and its violation of agreement between players and ftx I won't except it.

grmnn

It's a serious change to nerf type of troop without any notice. If me and other guys knew you gonna nerf it we would never invest real money in it. FTX you are scammers. If you don't answer I will have to write to Google and explain that. You can ban whenever you want but what you done is totally illegal and its violation of agreement between players and ftx I won't except it.
They can do everything they want.
They can put terms and conditions tabs for you to accept but they have to tell people. They cannot change circumstances in a minute just because a big spender complained.
This is all about strategy even if all people are trying to kill it to play beautiful pay to win routines. It’s a shame that strategy is only used to grab people money at this point.
More... they cannot simply don’t answer playing dumb waiting for you to get bored and quit.
That’s why so many people already got bored with this and went play a life instead .
F

Maniakbn96

asaasasas.jpeg