Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fyber, App Store, Ftx, am I wrong if I put You all in the same box?!

Gogs

I am having struggle past couple months, with Fyber and FTX. I came to point where, already mentioned partners, don't wanna answer my replys on mail.
I wasn't about to make boring unreasonable replys, or to bother with something just to write it, I am having a issue. I spent the money to achieve some gold, I spent money to improve a lil bit in this game, and if u r not able to fix the problem with rewards, offerwall, purchasing offers throughout app store or android, whatever, than who is?
U r a DEVELOPER, u made agreement with ur present partners, and u r guilty and responsible if I or he, or she, don't get reward or amount that is payed for.

I hope u will be more responsible in the future.

Have a nice day.

Cro Cartel Junior☠

Last edited by a moderator:

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
What exactly was your issue? Also language that is a stand in for curse words will be warning next time - but I will just remove them from your post this time.

Gogs

Exactly my issue was, that I wasn't paid off from offer wall.( approximately 15k)
And it's been 2 weeks now, since I made report, to ur support and Fybers one.
I know that, myb, u got some better job to do, than answer to posts, but this is ridiculous, and I know am not the only one.
The questions is, should I keep on doing quests from offer wall and spend money on app, if am not going to be rewarded?
Thanks for reply. And my bad for cursing.