Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fyber Rewards

Adsmck

Hi,

I have have sent 5 emails into customer services and had no response at all.

My last 3 fyber offers haven’t given me any gold at all (all reported).

The last one was for 3969 gold, I completed exactly as instructed and nothing, I have sent screen shots and proof yet still no reply.

It happen to me also...I had to read a article on VuiT, I read and nothing...I sent a email they told me to give o them a screen shot I sent and no gold..

Bogan

Also had dramas with this, probably completed 4-5 offers and only been paid the gold twice

Adsmck

Still Fyber doing nothing, asking for the screen shots that I’ve sent 3 times. FTX you need to step in and resolve this!!

hof

Their support is quite a joke and does not take their vendor partnership's nor players seriously. I am owed over 7k gold within the last week. I have also done what they have asked by supplying email proofs, screenshots, etc and yet get no response. Contacted through the website multiple times as well and no response. Definitely not spending a dime on this game until they take it seriously.

Adsmck

Their support is quite a joke and does not take their vendor partnership's nor players seriously. I am owed over 7k gold within the last week. I have also done what they have asked by supplying email proofs, screenshots, etc and yet get no response. Contacted through the website multiple times as well and no response. Definitely not spending a dime on this game until they take it seriously.
I agree. I’ve actually not even complained about the amount of 20-30 gold, but 4K is a joke.

I also won’t be spending a penny more until sorted.

[<[cr420]>]

I got over 12k gold from doing rewards they take time sometimes a week to get back. To you..

Bogan

I'm still waiting on just over 3k gold from them myself. Have sent the screen shots they asked for and now no reply for 3days

Bogan

I jumped through all their hoops and after waiting afew days I sentence them this and just now they've replied and paid my offer
IMG_2412.PNG
IMG_2414.PNG

Soeren3110

Customer support from Fyber is a joke. I've completed many offers (more than 20), and I had to open a dispute and send emails with evidence for each and every one of them, and it takes days (even weeks) for gold to be credited (if it does which isnt always the case :mad: )

When I send emails to FTX they say they can do nothing about it, and when I send emails to Fyber they don't answer. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'm still waiting on just over 3k gold from them myself. Have sent the screen shots they asked for and now no reply for 3days
Same here... but waiting for a total amount of ~22.000 Gold!! Thats annoying

Password1122

Unfortunately, 80% of the offers are FAKE.
I read most of the articles, did most of surveys, played and done from Harvest Land level 10, King if Avalon level 6.
I GOT NOTHING!!

Bogan

Unfortunately, 80% of the offers are FAKE.
I read most of the articles, did most of surveys, played and done from Harvest Land level 10, King if Avalon level 6.
I GOT NOTHING!!
I can assure ur their not fake, ur just not complying with the steps they require u to follow to be paid out. In the last 2 double gold payout specials I've been paid out over 75k in gold bars.. Yes some of them took time and had to report some of them they didn't payout straight away but then just send them screen shots of the completed offer and usually within afew days u get paid out.