Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GAME IS GOING FROM BAD TO WORSE

Chopper

so instead of fixing ALL these problems aka bugs, every new update there's more new added features aimed souley on making more cash instead of fixing ALL the issues that's now been in this game since I started playing 1 year ago...examples- nerf fuegos, nerf scorpion, stop no more no deploys NOT just add new features aka skills so it's a lot more easier to no deploy with 2 or 3 flashbang then only 3 or 4 missiles which is less than before!need to think more about all us loyal players instead of lining your pockets with our hard earned cash and now there's more "glitches exposed than ever" c'mon @Chase - FTX Games when will it stop? and focus on making it better for us players! too many high level players quit and more continue until this game dies.

Mike Toreno

thanks for replying back @Chase - FTX Games I hope you guys take on board what I have said because I am speaking not only for myself but probably majority of the top cartels, players and spenders in this entire game
I kinda agree except for top Cartels barely the Team Cartel had provided

Us Players with the accurate Global/ Regional /PH rankings of all CARTELS ,

so we are aware .

U don't want to join a UNRANKED CARTELdo yah !?

Attachments