Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Suggestion

Juan Crashy

I know there alot of problems with the game but wouldnt one sensible way to fix a few of them might be to only allow 1 type of sicario per base and the same for attack squad.....

Marv

Banned
I know there alot of problems with the game but wouldnt one sensible way to fix a few of them might be to only allow 1 type of sicario per base and the same for attack squad.....
Doesnt change much only more cash for ftx.
Its not the sics its the extra talents what made the problems..
With sic its just easy and little more % then you can get with talents.

Matt

Reapers with max talents giving rocket launchers over 100k health unless u spend loads of money how can u compete

Marv

Banned
Reapers with max talents giving rocket launchers over 100k health unless u spend loads of money how can u compete
They spended money to so if you want to take a player wo spended for his defends you have to spend for your attack if you want to take them down.

Thats.Were.the maxout diegos ore very usefull for.

But wy missile 6 missile on the rocketlaunchers . And deploy your troops. Loose some of them wait for reinforcement etc. If you can missile the finca instead and youdont loose troops no reinforcement needed dont have to wait..

Matt

Totally agree marv I use diegos with missle talents but when u come up against level 20 finca, rocket launchers with 100k health, pcannons with the same nerve cannons , some rocket launchers it's taking me 4 rockets then it's hard I just think the reapers are too strong I know they spent loads, a bloke in my cartel spent 3000 gold just to get 1 decent talent

jacob

it does change a lot if you limit the number of sicarios in both defence and attacks to fx max 2 sicarios with same ability - this is also a very sensible way to make balance in game better

Matt

Good idea Jacob some of these bases with 5 reapers are a joke l.m level 46 and some base I,m coming up against have 120 k health on there rocket launchers

jacob

Good idea Jacob some of these bases with 5 reapers are a joke l.m level 46 and some base I,m coming up against have 120 k health on there rocket launchers
and same in attacks - not much fun just sending missiles and boms and that is it

Shank

If they have that much health, then they have no damage.

Missile the piercing cannons and roll in with 4 squads or gordos and laugh as the 120k rls don't even scratch you.

Or use flashbang and rush the rocket launchers.

You don't have to always kill stuff before landing. Try using new tactics and strategies.

4 gordo squads would easily take a dump on their front lawn.

jacob

Missile the piercing cannons and roll in with 4 squads or gordos and laugh as the 120k rls don't even scratch you.

You don't have to always kill stuff before landing. Try using new tactics and strategies.

you are very right - but point is that is not fun when you can very easy take down enemies and ultimately the finca. No tactics, no strategy, no thinking - just send of missiles and bombs - not fun to do and not fun to watch.
It is a relatively small adjustment - increase health of finca a bit and limit use of sics to 2 with same ability, both in defence and in offence.
It should not be possible to beat a player at same level without having to any troops.
There are same imbalance in war - it is not fun to be against a clan that are very easy to beat - just as it is not fun when it is impossible to win. Maybe I am wrong - but in the end I think most people play this game and other games to have a little bit of fun and entertainment - but right now it is a little hard to find the fun and entertainment here - a pity as this game has many good sides too.

Matt

Many thanks shank don't really use Gordos mine are only level 8, better start upgrading them what's a good level for them before I start using them

Shank

Many thanks shank don't really use Gordos mine are only level 8, better start upgrading them what's a good level for them before I start using them
What level are you ?

Shank

@Matt

I'm 47, almost 48.

At your level I would suggest a minimum level of 15 for gordos to be somewhat effective. Others may disagree and say they could use level 1 gordos and win. While that may be possible, personally I feel at level 46 gordos are your meatshield and having small health pools against people with loaded bases, can get you killed fast; or result in very long troop reload times.

My gordos are level 20, after missile it's what I focus on for tc upgrades. The higher your gordos, the more health they have and the more damage they do. This helps you 2 ways: first, they live longer and protect your other troops from dying, and the more gordos you have alive, the more gordos there are to take damage, so you are splitting your damage taken up a lot instead of having it focused on a few targets which would die much faster. Second, since they live longer they also pump out more damage which kills defenses faster, which means the defenses shoot at you less (can't shoot if they are dead) which then means your gordos take less damage. So it's a huge help to continually upgrade them if you plan on using them.

Matt

@Shank

Thanks for the info mate so I could use 3 squads of high level gordos and 1 squad of high level rpg, or would u say just go all Gordo? at the mo don't really want to go higher than level 46 or 47 because I might force myself out the game by going to a higher level because don't really wanna be blowing loads of cash on this game especially at the moment when everyone is not happy

Matt

@LVMonkey
Cheers for the info mate, what level are u? And do u use gordos are they the answer to move up to the higher levels i.e. 50+ don't wanna get there and find that I have to spend loads of money to compete I don't mind spending money on this game but not as much as some people do

LVMonkey

@LVMonkey
Cheers for the info mate, what level are u? And do u use gordos are they the answer to move up to the higher levels i.e. 50+ don't wanna get there and find that I have to spend loads of money to compete I don't mind spending money on this game but not as much as some people do
Level 43. All Gordos. Was running 3g/1rpg for a while, but got my butt handed to me one time in war and switched it up. Never looked back. They're like little Gorillas with Guns pillaging their way through everything... planet of the apes style!

Matt

@LVMonkey

At the mo I,m using powered up level 20 flacos and squad camps 19 so u just gordos for everything? Used to use fuegos but they went ****, cheers mate