Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game update buggy

zecke2

There are no capo club features available on any home finca building :-(

Important ... my squad camps have now lost capo feature too ... very bad ..

PLEASE FIX IT I loose my resources because you roll out this garbage !!

Give me back my money for this ....

Last edited:

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Can you give more detail please? We know that Cartel bonuses for battle energy aren't working. Hotfix incoming.

zecke2

Can you give more detail please? We know that Cartel bonuses for battle energy aren't working. Hotfix incoming.

Ok , the most capo club features are back now . But the heli energy + and the different bonus from defense sicarios are not right written in detail pages from defense buildings.there is writren a zero (0)

And why its so hard to give Finca more health poins against this Inkompetente persons who only bomb finca and not risk to loose there troops .
Thats no fair matchmaking when you have NO CHANCE to defend your base .I have thought this is a strategy game and no 7 times click and ready loser game.

And Yes i use diegos too. But i DON'T do bombing fincas. these weapons are IMO only for destroying the other buildings or defense buildings.

I was a boom beach player for years where this can not happen. There are probably better people at the work and listen to their players.

Why do you need statistics. If one can think logically this is superfluous. Finally makes something. Not sicarios or weapons change but simply give the finca double points.Any simple programmer can do that.

And what is with the port. That is solved in boom beach also better. That was well here also until your improvement came. The port is now something superfluous.

Why do not you finally fix the errors instead of adding new ones.

I hope this will be better otherwise the money is no more worth.

Last edited: