Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

get dices...

Trinador

The only way to get dices is buying them?, don't remember the last event where we were able to get'em...

zecke2

The only way to get dices is buying them?, don't remember the last event where we were able to get'em...
Right. I think its a month or later. Ftx hope we buy dice.
Pay for mostly 5 dice for 200 gold is not what most players will do.
Strange business behavior.
Make it cheaper and people pay for it.

Pepe13

They're among the roulette raid's prizes right now too... It's not worthwhile aiming for them though; a cartel buddy of mine says he spent over a thousand tokens on that wheel without hitting dice or a blue star... Hopefully something changes with regard to the dice system come this next big update - surely many folks mentioned it to be their "least favorite part of the game" in recent poll!?

Gary Mulder

Nothing is changing. See other post of mine from Chase.
No dice changes in store.

ELpatron50

The Dices are rewards from Gauntlet raid events , and just like Directives
this rewards can be extracted from roulettes, informants secret bases .
Dices hopefully in the next update can now be bought using cash, traded /exchange in a
Cartel Market for resources.

TheBaron

Dices hopefully in the next update can now be bought using cash, traded /exchange in a
Cartel Market for resources.
Oh god, imagine if they did that. I think most people agree that skills harmed the game when BB was introduced and then GD just made people spending loads of money without really achieving any game balance as FTX might thought. Sure the way it is now, wasting a buncha gold without actually getting a fair amount of dice, is pretty bad but if FTX turned it the other way around and made it for free (cash or resources) it would absolutely destroy the game. Since BB on Diegos is dead after Forta update, imagine if all these perfect Scorpions suddenly get perfect BBs by just farming. Sure people who could afford perfect BB Diegos may have already switched to perfect BB Scorpions but they aren't that many. Personally, after adding 1 good Forta, maybe 1 or 2 perfect Scorpion players have no-deployed me in a month (all Diegos are now forced to deploy troops lol) Imagine if everyone would be able to do that, that would really tuck up the game. What is needed is a mediocre solution.

Renan

Oh god, imagine if they did that. I think most people agree that skills harmed the game when BB was introduced and then GD just made people spending loads of money without really achieving any game balance as FTX might thought. Sure the way it is now, wasting a buncha gold without actually getting a fair amount of dice, is pretty bad but if FTX turned it the other way around and made it for free (cash or resources) it would absolutely destroy the game. Since BB on Diegos is dead after Forta update, imagine if all these perfect Scorpions suddenly get perfect BBs by just farming. Sure people who could afford perfect BB Diegos may have already switched to perfect BB Scorpions but they aren't that many. Personally, after adding 1 good Forta, maybe 1 or 2 perfect Scorpion players have no-deployed me in a month (all Diegos are now forced to deploy troops lol) Imagine if everyone would be able to do that, that would really tuck up the game. What is needed is a mediocre solution.
Diego is still pretty much useful. Especially with people sacrificing their Butcher, Reaper, or Sapper for Forta talents, it's a walk in the park if you've got decent gordos. I'm still getting 130+ cartel chest points every weekend at level 46 despite not having a firebomb squad. What really bothers me is players under level 50 with minimum buildings on their bases and maximum defense buildings level!!! Imagine getting a player on your map with no quarry, no iron mine, one storage for each resource, one lab, and maximum defense building level? That's just one other thing FTX should look at.