Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Goodbye Breaking Bad :'(

Murderdeathkill

Thanks for the fun. The game has become too difficult at Level 39 for me to enjoy it much now. The pay wall has gotten much higher and the game offers me very little incentive to push on past level 39 other than some dumb personal pride. I do enjoy chatting with a few people in your very poor global chat but I still can't even do something as simple as friend them and gift them! You should be embarrassed by your lack of progress on the game! Good luck to future players. My HQ has been set out for easy pickings.

Attachments

czrtst

You are absolutely right !
I think for me its done too...
I get every few days killed by "Luke" Lvl.54 the No.1 with 20 Levels over me and some others oft the toplist .... so unbalanced ... not worth to play anymore further.

AplaGF

Truth is DEVS are going REALLY SLOW with the updates and the progress of the game.I play from the begin almost and still only 2 updates...Syndicate still we dont know any info or any new features or EVENTS to keep us busy playing and spending some money to support back.! But untill we see any action ,people will keep leaving or dont even start this game in some cases....
So Pay more DEVS and make UPDATES or....

Uschcobar

True words.... I really still like the game.... and as I stopped playing Narcos which I did for years now, I hope devs won´t make similiar mistakes with Breaking Bad...

Narcobuster

This game is poor. Yes the graphics are good and theres some interesting new elements compared to narcos, but there’s no depth, no strategy or things to keep you hooked long term. Deleted it a long time ago and keeping an eye out for syndicates which i’ll try out

Fabrice Chaput

Jeu pas fini depuis juin 2019.aucune amélioration ou nouveautés a part les p'tite voiture qui se trimbalent sur la map,et leurs événements pourrit.Arreter de lancer sans les tester bande de chevres