Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Great solution about anti bombing/missile

Master B

It's like.. Most of the players bought all talents.. And there were nothing to spend gold on.. so they didn't buy any gold..
That's why they made Skills... so players could buy another 5k gold and get good skills... now i see top players having x6 ground defense..
I cannot imagine what is coming next.. again something to empty our pockets. :/

IvanZG

they are going to screw up everything like every time. when I started playing there was NO talents. it was fair play! then they put up talents. then skills.

Fair would be unique sicario. in attack and defense. No more 5 reapers! no more 4 diegos. and add 1 more attack slot!

and fix **** wars. if you can't make algoritam that all players are in war, make that out of war is going by rank in cartel first not by medals!

Jamal

Banned
No deploy strategy about this talent and skill really funny.. they want apply the no deploy by ground defense. But they also make talent and skill for flashbang and other offense. So about this talent and skill is zero for no deploy. Anyway, to developer. What r u thinking??