Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ground defense, FTX, wtf is wrong with you?

IvanZG

Correct me if I'm wrong:
If I have ground defense 12% on 6 sicarios = 72%.

If you attack me with rocket that has 50k dmg, and my rocket launcher has 49k health, your rocket has cca 15k dmg on my rocket launcher.

That means that you (with 50k dmg on rocket) must spend 4 rockets on my (49k health) rocket launcher???

WTF is wrong with FTX? Great, hackers and people that buy over 50k gold wont be able to beat?

Will you give me my gold back that I spent on rockets?

This should be only on finca, not every building!!!!

I'm writing this on google play support to get ALL money spent back!

@Chase - FTX Games

F0fu5c0

Ground Defense is kinda crazy, maxed-out level 14 Rocket Launchers are going to be indestructible.

double pownage

Well ftx gonna make alit of money before ut crashes and becomes unplayable.

Most likely they will nerf it once they got your cash lol

Matt

Well I ain't spending no more on this game gonna spend my last gold then I,m done, won't be upgrading no more and just stay at my level this game could have been really good but I can see it going under soon.

Boogersugar

Having 5 x ground defence has stopped a few people from just using missiles on Finca.

IvanZG

People, problem is not in ground defense in finca. Problem is that it takes ALL buildings, not only finca!

Maniakbn96

No problem just put Big Bang skill on attacking squads and use Flashbang before sending missiles and you destroy all... no deploy everyone again... only if you spend tons of money to have eneugh high lvl skill set of ground defence...

Money for ftx.!!! Well done ftx... this is fraud, you lie since half a year...

"Give finca more health"

We complain about no deploy since January... you nerfed scorps.....

Then same thing with Diego... we complaints again....

"Give finca more health"

You told us with last update there will be a sicario for more fonca health...

You deleted the post about it and said the skills will do it... maybe the do I did not calculate exactly... but sure is, it does nothing until you spent 1-2k only for skills... maybe more...

But then next the skills from last month are completly useless... we collected invested much money... and then you brought "new skills" fraud nothing else...

We told you since have year give the fonca 30 percent more health... you only have this forum to take ideas how to Take our money...

Chase is a hardcore lier!

What ever do what you want to do...