Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Had ENOUGH with the Diego's.......

Do you think the Diego's missile damage percentage should be brought down?

• Total voters

NetGuruINC

Ok, it was cute at first, but now im getting sick of everyone able to just use 4 upgraded Diego's and just hit your base with missiles without even having to use troops. This needs to be fixed, nobody should be able to just shoot missiles at your base without having to use troops. And by the way im level 47 and ive spent alot of $$, resources, and time getting extra talents and putting my base defense together.

The way I look at it is using 4 upgraded Diego's and just sending missiles is a cheat, it takes the fun and challenge out of having to actually run up on the base with troops. FTX you need to fix this by bringing down the Diego's missile ability.

MR.Gautbands

get reapers. i got 3 diegos 6 star and i got 3 reapers on defense too..stop complaining and counter attack....spend more time ok defense because deigos is a big part against rocket launchers in raids.. so u need to catch up on diegos

NetGuruINC

get reapers. i got 3 diegos 6 star and i got 3 reapers on defense too..stop complaining and counter attack....spend more time ok defense because deigos is a big part against rocket launchers in raids.. so u need to catch up on diegos
3 reapers on defense? I got 4 repears on defense so that doesnt matter. I've got 4 diegos but i dont wanna just hit bases with missiles it takes the fun out of the game, i actually like to strategically run up on my opponents base using my troops. I didn't dump all this $$ into this game just to hit fincas with missiles

Dan

The way I look at it is using 4 upgraded Diego's and just sending missiles is a cheat, it takes the fun and challenge out of having to actually run up on the base with troops. FTX you need to fix this by bringing down the Diego's missile ability.
You are asking a poll question which is biased: yes, it's a cheat; No, don't mind cheating... which says that yes or no answer it's still cheating in your point of view. Perhaps if you can explain if this game allows 4 diegos to missile finca, or if only specific or all players can missile finca. If answer is yes, that will give a clear view if this is not cheating but rather poor game design

Julio

poor game design that ftx doesn't want to fix. They are selling a lot of gold for missile talents and reaper talents. Oh, and missile talents just got more expensive with the new talents that were added for the new units.

F0fu5c0

The fix for Diegos shooting at your finca is the new Sicario abilities bonus effects. Let's hope FTX gets those out soon.

PUZZLE

I looked all yo comments and will tell you all one simple solution. No need to nerf the diegos. Just increase the health of finca by adding another 200k or more health. Missiles power is not enough to distroy the finca. Easy fix. Isn't it???

Tima

Still no fix. It is ridiculous how 4 Diegos destroy everything without any troops.
PLEASE FIX IT. IT KILLS ALL JOY THIS GAME SUPPOSE TO BRING.

Matt

Still no fix. It is ridiculous how 4 Diegos destroy everything without any troops.
Should make fincas missle proof so u actually have to deploy ur troops

PUZZLE

Old topic. FTX is not doing anything unless it may require gold purchase. ))

F0fu5c0

You can reduce the problem slightly by getting the prison bonus and upgrading your finca so it has more HP. Assuming of course your base layout is good.

Last edited:

BillyBob

Banned
I have 5 Reapers maxed. 49% each.....
But guess what? :rolleyes:
It doesn't matter simply because players don't need to deploy troops.:eek:

1 launch of bombs...then the missels rain down on the Finca.....

Kabooooom :eek:

Dan

Which means your finca is low level... if missiles can down your base without troops deployment

Huanito

Ok, it was cute at first, but now im getting sick of everyone able to just use 4 upgraded Diego's and just hit your base with missiles without even having to use troops. This needs to be fixed, nobody should be able to just shoot missiles at your base without having to use troops. And by the way im level 47 and ive spent alot of $$, resources, and time getting extra talents and putting my base defense together.

You are just playing to ftx hands.
They will nerf the diego's and ppl will have to w8 each attack for 25-35 minutes....they will use gold.
Ppl will pay more cash ingame for recruiting soldiers then getting cash ingame for winnings....will lead us to a bankruptcy.
Ppl invested lots of gold in creating their diego's max in fuesing them to 5/5 and you think ftx will start nerfing a figure because you had enough....
Ftx told us about a solution to grant fincas more life through defending sicarios on the next update so hold your horses and be patient dude.

Last edited:

Kindu

You dont complain about a game where money is involved. There are always be people who will spend a lot and get the best thing possible. Soon you will create another thread complaining that you cant destroy any base because of the new skill set bonus that they're going to introduce.

F0fu5c0

New update is now out. You can now combine skills to generate finca protection bonuses.