Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

help at play takes me out when I go to attack

Fuchox

since they launched the new update the game presents the following error that is that every time I prepare to attack a rival farm the game takes me out of it and when I immediately return to enter I have lost the attack and all my troops this has I lost money and time of the game I would like you to help me ... I have a 64 GB iPhone 6 Plus device that currently used 13% of its storage capacity .... My nick in the game is FuchoX .... and uninstall and install again to see if that was the error and nothing .... download a program to remove the cel cache and everything is the same nothing that the game lets me play normally the only thing that leaves me do is attack border posts......
desde que lanzaron la nueva actualización el juego me presenta el siguiente error que es que cada vez que me dispongo a atacar alguna finca rival el juego me saca del mismo y cuando de inmediato vuelvo a entrar tengo perdido el ataque y todas mis tropas esto me ha hecho perder dinero y tiempo del juego me gustaría q me pudieran ayudar ... tengo un dispositivo iPhone 6 Plus de 64 gb el cual en la actualidad sonó utilizo un 13% de su capacidad de almacenamiento.... mi nick en el juego es FuchoX .... ya desinstale e instale nuevamente para ver si ese era el error y nada .... descargue un programa para eliminar el cache del cel y todo continúa igual nada que el juego me deja jugar con normalidad lo único que me deja hacer es atacar puestos fronterizos

Attachments

BenOG

Administrator
Hello FuchoX. Support will be able to assist you with this error. I would advise you to send these screenshots and any information you've collected to narcos@ftxgames.com.

Bw1

The same thing is happening to me.... very frusterating. Sent my second ticket to support today

Upccio

Same problem on iphone, sent support ticket in the game with no answer.. it caused me to do 2 failed attacks in war aswell close the game every time I watch an adv