Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help! Overwrote saved progress on one account!!

H2O

Can someone please help me get my other accounts saved progress back? I was switching over from one account to my other account and accidentally saved my lower lever account progress over my higher lv account!! Is there a way to get it back? Ahhhh

BenOG

Administrator
Hello H2O,

You can seek help either from an in-game ticket (best choice), or you can send an email describing your overwrite to our support team at narcos@ftxgames.com. Hope this gets sorted.

Goose

Su
Can someone please help me get my other accounts saved progress back? I was switching over from one account to my other account and accidentally saved my lower lever account progress over my higher lv account!! Is there a way to get it back? Ahhhh
Sup H20? Came across this post. Did you ever get it back?? Thats my biggest fear too so im extremely careful. Thanks

Egis

My friend has the same problem i told him to uninstall google play and narco game and after install them back again , and he got his acount back then he put his email to google play

cory thompson

I have 3 account all linked to 3 facebooks so as I go from 1 to another doesn't matter which one is linked to google play I suggest double linking