Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HoHow can I get the app of the Internet in the Facebook work on my SiSite

Huey CURL

Why do you always poop problems about any questions I asked on this I sure could use some help

Huey CURL

Why do you always poop problems about any questions I asked on this I sure could use some help
I need help to get on the Internet on my app and Facebook I go to Facebook and I go to the Internet on the app on The Walking Dead and I can’t get nothing please help me

Huey CURL

I’ve tried and tried and tried to get on Facebook on my game and get on the Internet every time I write something to use on the Internet it doesn’t go through but it doesn’t work for me but I thank you for your help anyway been here for quite a spell on about three years now playing the game every day I have got millions and millions of points I think like 57 million or something it’s all kind of tried my best and I want to break in thank you very

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@Huey CURL , please go into your game and tap the Gear in the upper right corner, then click "Get Help," then "Contact Us" at the bottom. This will send a contact to our support team. They will be happy to help you.

Until you do this, we cannot help with the issues you're experiencing.

Thank you.