Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do i get 4 and 5 star cards?

Krimsingoste

Is there a way to get 4 and 5 star cards other than make purchases? Certain games, bets, etc? I have alot of hero cards that I can't complete bc I can't seem to get the regular cards..... some as low as 3 start.

slide_x

4 or 5 stars come from the timed weekly events that will cost you an arm and a leg. Med gets you a 4 star and Hard will give the 5 stars. Unless you have you have a couple billion coins you wont even be able to complete these quests. And if you do beat it don't go for the second time cause it'll just give you duplicates.

Goaltroll

Robbery, 8,000,000 a spin for medium level, you get penalized for being at a higher level. Whisperers game won’t give out nothing. Just drains you. Sick of this game robbing me it’s no fun. You would think they were paying out in real cash as tight as these games are.

Krimsingoste

I am still trying to get those -- 3 and 4 start BLUE cards! I STILL have 4 groups that I have the red card needed but can find the dumb blue cards! I have gotten literally 10,000 cards atleast and I can't finish these groups! I get not finding 5 star gold cards easily but the blues are blue bc they are supposed to be common! I also have lost 1 billion credits already on the first stage of the end game, and I'm not even through the first section! Rediciculous! And I need to stop spending money. I have bought hundreds of dollars of credit packs and I dont really get much for it! I can blame none but myself, but I hate it! My new years resolution.......no more money to them! Especially when im broke a couple hours later after spending $50!

Last edited by a moderator:

Krimsingoste

I even have a 2☆ BLUE card that I need to finish the group that I can't get for the life of me! Why are they messing with me so bad?!

Imagin916

4 or 5 stars come from the timed weekly events that will cost you an arm and a leg. Med gets you a 4 star and Hard will give the 5 stars. Unless you have you have a couple billion coins you wont even be able to complete these quests. And if you do beat it don't go for the second time cause it'll just give you duplicates.
Yes! IMO, if you finish a challenge for that red card more than once you should be guaranteed a new red card for that challenge. I am so pissed that I just did the medium level again and got a duplicate card, very unfair.