Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to make everyone happy again:

RKD71

I think all of us agree when I say that there had something to be done against no deploy and flashers. So the warden tower for itself is a good idea but it has to be balanced a little bit.

These two simple changes can make the game more challenging again and stop frustration:
1) Double the percentages of Forta- and Miguel-talents (anti rocket and anti firebomb). This will stop no deploy immediately.
2) Change behavior of warden tower that way that it shortens the flashtime by 10 to XX percent depending on its level.

That‘s it. What do you think?

CZechwarrior

But tell me, what is bad on players which use Full deploy with Flashbang?
I saw a lot of base who had a good defense without the Warden Tower and could not be beat with Flashbang. No Deploy was terrible but this suicide attaks with Torchers or attacks with 4 David or Parca kill the game more. The best upgrade was FTX mistake with 10 sicarios.

warden tower just makes more short deploy attacks happend .... 4 simple thing to stop all the -- attacks :
1- make the air strike not affecting the finca’s health (counter short and no deploy)
2 - raise the finca’s health ( counter flash , smoke or rush to the finca)
3 - add sicario on base defence (counter fb squads with more ground defence and help a little bit against flashbang squad by adding health and maeves)
4 - maybe reduce the % of flashbang duration sicarios and talent ...

Not releasing parca/david and propanganda skill set ... finally this game has been -- since day 1 ! Creating unbalanced on pupose , waiting on people to start complaining , wait until everyone has spent to make this unbalence profitable for them then counter it with a fake solution that creates another unbalance for the wheel to keep spinning round and round ! Always a fake solution to counter finca’s air strike wins ! Guess what ,it is still alive and stronger then ever ! Why release a game if its not balanced and playable ? Ah ok yess .. all of this was for you to put money into your pockets , don’t say you listen to players when you always do the opposite of what they ask ! I might be dumb for spending all this money wishing one day you guys would give us a fun balanced game , but the bottom line is you are thiefts ! Asking money for missile talents , asking money for forta , asking money for fb squads , asking money for miguel , asking money for fb/nrj squads , asking money for flash talents ! Most of us dont care about spending but paying hundrends of dollars on a strategy that gets counter by an update couple months after , making us unable to use what we bought to play the game is a fraud

Last edited by a moderator:

Krafty

But tell me, what is bad on players which use Full deploy with Flashbang?
I saw a lot of base who had a good defense without the Warden Tower and could not be beat with Flashbang. No Deploy was terrible but this suicide attaks with Torchers or attacks with 4 David or Parca kill the game more. The best upgrade was FTX mistake with 10 sicarios.
Lots? Maybe a few bases but most players could flash bases pretty easily (even 10+ levels up) and burn down Finca. I concur though, the stackability of David and Parca is just as bad as tower. If they gonna keep David and Parca stackable then gotta keep Tower.

yeah let’s all throw our sicarios to the garbage and buy 12 davids and put new talents and skill set on em , to wake up in few months on an other ftx update that will make all this spending useless , option2 : lets just all short deploy .... Ftx is a fraud , they are thiefs , bottom line , i am out ... kiss my money good bye !

CZechwarrior

Lots? Maybe a few bases but most players could flash bases pretty easily (even 10+ levels up) and burn down Finca. I concur though, the stackability of David and Parca is just as bad as tower. If they gonna keep David and Parca stackable then gotta keep Tower.
Yes lot of. Many bases not, because they must have min. 60-80 percent against Missile and 60-80 percent against Fire bomb. If Warden Tower takes Flashbang only from Finca, it will be the best against No Deploy. btw. Warden Tower dont work against Diego. Three or four buildings near the Finca and No deploy players can still use Diegos and missile on Finca. FTX destroy Full Deploy players only for this?

Hi brothers, I been updating my finca because I have a team with 150% energy and flash team, it is possible to win against some fincas with warden tower if you use continuous flash, flash, flash, flash, but there is a problem when you see 3 meaves or more, the finca becomes impossible because ftx remove flasbang. The flashbang is the most important ability for deployers , ftx don't understand that this is a game to deploy, not for use misile a bomb at the finca. I been watching the game died, there are not players my map and I have only one attack per day. Warden tower should fix not deploy not kill flashbang. Not deploy can be fix with 760 thousand of health, and 10 sicarios but the prefer kill flasbang for deployers.

zecke2

yeah let’s all throw our sicarios to the garbage and buy 12 davids and put new talents and skill set on em , to wake up in few months on an other ftx update that will make all this spending useless , option2 : lets just all short deploy .... Ftx is a fraud , they are thiefs , bottom line , i am out ... kiss my money good bye !
totally agree.
stop buying anything in this game. this is the only answer ftx will change their mind.
And dont listen to a few players here in forum who buy everything whats new and tell us they are the best and all other are babies and always crying. they should play alone and not talking for all the non or little paying players.
ty for no more spending money. only this will help .

DDRR

totally agree.
stop buying anything in this game. this is the only answer ftx will change their mind.
And dont listen to a few players here in forum who buy everything whats new and tell us they are the best and all other are babies and always crying. they should play alone and not talking for all the non or little paying players.
ty for no more spending money. only this will help .
zecke2 You are absolutely right! FTX. Should stop listening to this happy few.... and think for themselves.

Nat [Incognito]

Yep. All just more money making tactics. The motive isn't to improve gameplay. The motive is to make all our squads, that some of us have spent hundreds of ££$$'s on, unusable so that we have no option but to spend even more money in order to continue with the game. I have so many players in my cartel talking about quitting for good. Top players too all over level 60, at least 8k rating. All of whom have spent money on the game but are refusing to do so again. Such a foolish update from Ftx. They might have pushed this one too far in my opinion!

RKD71

After introducing Don Neto the situation has changed fundamentally. Now it takes a litte bit more to make everyone happy again:

1) Change behavior of warden tower that way that it shortens the flashtime by 10 to XX percent depending on its level.
2) Pay a refund to all players who have leveled Forta and Miguel. Both have become obsolete due Don Neto and his talents available to all defensive sicarios. I spent about 15k gold for Forta‘s and Miguel‘s talents and dices for skill sets.
3) Fix that annoying torcher-cannot-destroy-finca-bug NOW!

That‘s it so far...

ipasher

After introducing Don Neto the situation has changed fundamentally. Now it takes a litte bit more to make everyone happy again:

1) Change behavior of warden tower that way that it shortens the flashtime by 10 to XX percent depending on its level.
2) Pay a refund to all players who have leveled Forta and Miguel. Both have become obsolete due Don Neto and his talents available to all defensive sicarios. I spent about 15k gold for Forta‘s and Miguel‘s talents and dices for skill sets.
3) Fix that annoying torcher-cannot-destroy-finca-bug NOW!

That‘s it so far...
1. Changing WT to cut % of flash time? Seriously? When you have a standard team 2 Alan + 2 LaQuicka & all flash talents it gives you smth like extra 200% secs of flash time (not sure about exact numbers, never used full flash). Do you really think that even cutting a 100% from base 12 secs would help? It would change nothing from what it was before WT was introduced actually. Can’t agree with that.

Now most just smoke-run 1 or rarely 2 squads of torchers to WT and suicide them destroying it, then run 3 or 2 squads with either standard flash team or firebomb team.
Others run max damage squads (Davids) and press flash button more frequently hoping that their damage is higher that target’s defense buildings health.
Both are full deploy attacks and both are more challenging than what it was before.

However I agree that WT should be fixed. Because it makes us spend more time on attacks and more time on troops refill. And it’s not good if you have a life besides that game ;) Maybe reducing WT unflashing speed from 0.5 sec to 1.0 sec would give a bit chance for previous standard setup in exchange to a little bit more short deploy pew-pew attacks?

2. Refund? What for? Weren’t you happy after upgrading Forta and Miguel in exchange receiving a bit more defenses from other players?
Hated both sics as they were useless since introduced. Their trait when fully upgraded was giving only 35% missile/firebomb reduction when 2 talents would give 40%. What was the point of upgrading them to 7 stars?