Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to use two accounts on one iphone #tutorial

Jayjay

Hello guys i hope this will help those with multiple accounts..

Okaye so currently i am handling a account for one of my cartel memeber so he bought the account and told me to run it. So in this scenario what i did was my own personal account was set up with game center from the very beginning when i started the game, i diddnt know about linking it to face book just yet.. so what you will do is for your personal account you can only log in using game center. So the other account that you want to use has to be logged in using a facebook account.

1. On your main personal account make sure while you are in game that it is linked with game center only and not Facebook if it is also linked with facebook make sure you disconnect before you continue

2. Exit the app once you have done step 1 and delete the game from your i device and go into "settings" scroll down to "Game Center" press it and look for the sign out option and sign out.

3. Once you have done step 2 make sure you are signed into facebook on the facebook app on your phone then redownload "narcos" and then open it. It will try and prompt you to sign into "game center" again, but press cancer at the top left corner and in the game press the leagues icon and press the facebook icon to link the account with facebook for your second account and once you link it to facebook WHILE on your SECOND account NEVER sign back into game center use only facebook to log into your second account. You will see your second account pop up after you link it to facebook and just press it and your in

4. If you want to go back to your main personal account just go into the game again and "disconnect" from facebook exit the game. And then delete the game from your i device and then go back into your settings on your phone, sign back into game center, than go to app store and redownload "narcos" this time you ONLY want to sign in using GAME CENTER, DO NOT link face book to your FIRST MAIN ACCOUNT. And once you are in with game center you will see the option to choose your main account to log in.. at the bottom in red letters it will say "NOT RECOMMENDED" but you can ignore that as long as you follow these steps. :) if you have any question let me know

LAGRIMA

easy i play whit 3 acounts all link to facebook and game center in the same phone really easy to do

RazorRev

easy i play whit 3 acounts all link to facebook and game center in the same phone really easy to do
How ??? I don't want to lose my main account.. Both are linked to different game center accounts. One is on my phone, and one is on my iPad

Boogersugar

Just have 2 Facebook accounts and sign out of one and into the other in the settings. Much quicker than having to worry about going into the Game Center settings.