Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Huge increase in enemy outpost levels

Vinnie Di Maggio

Since this morning, the enemy outposts that showed up have insanely high levels. I am level 37, the easiest outposts I have on my map are level 45 and they range up to 54 (2 of them). What is happening? Is this a bug? Anybody else noticed this change ? I used to have outposts between +1 and +7 levels than mine and that was fine. Now I just can't do anything with these high level bases.

Accredited mission

Yes ive notice and it is awesome.. Like it was before.. Instead of weak outposts that give no rewards and never allow us to upgrade.. Upgrade your missles and paratroopers every outpost can be destroyed without even deploying troops

Vinnie Di Maggio

Like it was before? Before what exactly? I've been playing this game for a while and I've never seen that before. I've always been happy to have a challenge and I don't like it when you have weak outpost that give small rewards, most of them being easy to beat without even deploying your troops.

But can you take out an outpost that is 17 levels higher than you are? I can't, and I have a fully offensive strategy (missiles maxed out for my finca level, Diegos with missile talents).

Accredited mission

Maxed out diegos? And still cant? 4 of them?
Before i was getting sweet rewards for outposts.. They were all lvl 45+ now they are 34-38.. And dont give me sh*t

Dan

U r so lucky Vinnie. I'm L40 and saw up to L45 e outpost only. Would like to try a L54 and for the rewards. my suggestion to FTX is to incl a "find another" button for outposts too. Another thought is outpost regeneration on a probability curve, higher prob at same or slightly higher levels, low prob for +10 levels o_O

SpdR08

U r so lucky Vinnie. I'm L40 and saw up to L45 e outpost only. Would like to try a L54 and for the rewards. my suggestion to FTX is to incl a "find another" button for outposts too. Another thought is outpost regeneration on a probability curve, higher prob at same or slightly higher levels, low prob for +10 levels o_O

good idea!! ;)

Vinnie Di Maggio

Well maybe I would be "so lucky" if I were at level 40 like you, but I am 37 and I can't beat the level 54 outposts, even though I have 4 good Diegos with missile talents and a level 50 Scorpion with additional fire bomb damage, on top of a level 15 missile upgrade and a level 10 fire bomb upgrade, which I am pretty sure is largely above the average for my level considering how easy it is for me to beat my opponents of same level or higher.

The "find another" button would be a workaround, but a real improvement would be a better matching of the outposts with the player level in the first place.

Ins

"find another" - and you will have 56lvl))) your outpost buildings have +5% to health & damage??

Ins

i got same problem. did your outposts have +5% all the time or just now?

Master B

Well I am currently level 39.. this morning i turned 39.. I usually got outposts level 43-44, but now they are much bigger. Up to level 48
This is a picture of level 46 .. 4 rocket launchers level 11 with 20k health each.

Vinnie Di Maggio

i got same problem. did your outposts have +5% all the time or just now?
No idea. I checked because you mentioned it but I don't remember having checked that before. Until now the outposts were so easy to beat I didn't even have to deploy my troops so I didn't really care about this bonus. This has gone from "too easy" to "almost impossible" overnight.

Accredited mission

Well I am currently level 39.. this morning i turned 39.. I usually got outposts level 43-44, but now they are much bigger. Up to level 48
This is a picture of level 46 .. 4 rocket launchers level 11 with 20k health each.
These were easy to deal with before the smoke "upgrade".

Vinnie Di Maggio

Well it looks like the devs did something about it: I just had all my level 54 outposts replaced by slightly lower level outposts. They're still pretty high (from 49 to 52) so that's still a little too much in my opinion (10 to 13 levels higher than me) but at least I don't have these impossible level 54 outposts hanging forever on my map.

Ins

Well it looks like the devs did something about it: I just had all my level 54 outposts replaced by slightly lower level outposts. They're still pretty high (from 49 to 52) so that's still a little too much in my opinion (10 to 13 levels higher than me) but at least I don't have these impossible level 54 outposts hanging forever on my map.
i got outpost 54lvl today, so the problem isnt solved !!!

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We made some changes today - please keep us in the loop on your experience with the changes!

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Can you provide some screenshots you take now of your map to show this? Also player ID please.

Last edited:

Vinnie Di Maggio

We made some changes today - please keep us in the loop on your experience with the changes!
Well at first it seemed better, all new outposts were between 1 and 2 levels lower (which is still very high), but a few moments later the level 54 outposts began to appear again, so basically there is no real change for me at the end of the day.

My player ID is 5181578.

Attachments