Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I have problem with location (regional)

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @jesse pinkman! I'm sorry for the issue you've experienced. Could you please send us a ticket from in the game by tapping "Report an issue" in the Settings Menu? Try to include as much detail as you can in your report. Thank you, it will help us fix your issue!

Croockshanck

This is a problem for all the players. The regional and probably the global ranking does not update. only update the player trophies not the other players, at some time all the players can see themselfs in first. A friend told me that if i delete the game and install it again it will show the changes but again not refreshing the ranking untill we delete and install.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@Croockshanck Could you please also send us a ticket from within the game just as I advised above? (Tap into the Settings Menu, then choose "Report an issue") We are doing our best to squash any bugs as quickly as possible. So your contact and attached game logs would really help us do so!

It would also help to have your friend send us a ticket as well. The more information we can gather, the better chance we have of finding a solution quickly.

Croockshanck

@April - FTX Games i sended the ticket a few days ago. all the players have this problem. Do the dev team have someone inside playing the game to see the bugs or issues? The game have a lot of issues.
- Ranking does not update
- revenges are not working anymore
- even if a player is online he can suffer attacks (can not play very well this way).
- in the body shop we can not see information about the troups/other stuff, we can see but only if we can upgrade them. We got drones but can not see what they do, how many life they have because the next level asks for body shop level 6... there is a need of a info icon there.
- messages about the necessity of upgrading the brick or cash storage appear in the screen and do not desapear until you click them

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Croockshanck, the last point that you made there is by design, so that players can be kept aware that their storage is full. As for the other points:
- Thank you for mentioning what you have about wanting more info about Body Shop researches, I'll pass that on to the developer.
- Players are subject to attack for an hour if they have played longer than five hours in a single 24-hour period. If the game is behaving differently than this, please send us a ticket from in the game.
- If Revenge is not working, please send us a ticket after you try to do so and it doesn't work. If you are speaking of the "different versions" errror, this will happen if players are using different versions of the game. This will appear less often when we begin updating at a more regular pace.}
- The Ranking problem is known, but we would greatly appreciate support tickets from players who see if happening. Just choose "Report an issue" from the Settings menu.

Thank you very much for taking the time to bring all of these points to our attention.

Croockshanck

@April - FTX Games revenges are working, but only 3 per day, and with the updates being 1st in android and after 3 days to ios we can not make all the revenges, its not fair. for the period time online it is fine the 1 hour vulnerable after 5 hours. It is bad to be online without any vulnerability and be attacked

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@April - FTX Games revenges are working, but only 3 per day, and with the updates being 1st in android and after 3 days to ios we can not make all the revenges, its not fair. for the period time online it is fine the 1 hour vulnerable after 5 hours. It is bad to be online without any vulnerability and be attacked
Yes, my apologies for that Croockshanck. As our update schedule becomes more regular, most everyone will be playing on the same version, and this will become less of an issue.