Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Idea :)

bey Bey man

Good evening everyone..
I had an idea wanted your opinion and ftx games, the idea concise in creating a tournament of wars, but instead of being cartels would be national teams, ie the best in each country to form a group and meet each other once per month or per year to determine which country is the strongest to play Narcos :)

ipasher

There is no point. USA will be undisputed winner.

Besides do you really think that cartels are made by players from only one country? It is just as NHL - National Hockey League. It’s national no doubt because N stays for it, but best players in it are not of nation where NHL games are played ;)

This game unites ppl from over the world in groups (cartels) to play together. No point to try to ruin it.

P.S. I was in vacation a month ago and my personal rating was higher than Thailand top cartel of 48 players...

bey Bey man

I think it is a good thing to innovate the game so people do not get tired ..
But I agree with what you said. :)

Ralph Kramden

I think narcos should create a season type style of play. Where all low, mid and high level cartels can join their rank in a season style play complete with playoffs and championship. Champions of each rank would get a free diego or scorpion or something.

bey Bey man

The idea is good, yes.
The reward is that it may be better ahah Diego and scorpion is no longer worth using .. David and yes it was good ahah

Ralph Kramden

The idea is good, yes.
The reward is that it may be better ahah Diego and scorpion is no longer worth using .. David and yes it was good ahah
[/QUOTEit was a joke bro. We all know ftx is NOT giving away anything of good value unless we spend our money

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all, loving the ideas in this thread. This is something that could be very fun to consider doing! We have a lot of things in the current pipeline, but I will make sure we keep this in mind in the future.

Keep the good ideas coming!

Egis

In the future Narcos Cartel Wars gonna be dead game , like all whose good ideas

Doods1985

Good evening everyone..
I had an idea wanted your opinion and ftx games, the idea concise in creating a tournament of wars, but instead of being cartels would be national teams, ie the best in each country to form a group and meet each other once per month or per year to determine which country is the strongest to play Narcos :)
I got better idea. How about we put tournaments for people who play with David's only and ISOLATE them in a completely separate universe where they can compete which can attack the other faster, there will be a timer and all, since 99.9% of them will always win so it's down to how many second they do it. Would be lovely if they have their own raids and events and statues Also , And let the rest of us play in peace where we actually use planned attacks as this game intended to. Instead of this “MaStErEd TeChNiQuE” of smoke rush as FTX proudly call it.