Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ideas to fix "always online" problem

Maniakbn96

hey hey guys,

I often read out the problem players are online and so it is not possible to attack them, or you have a long waiting time..

What about the idea, you can always get attacked, also if you are online like in cartell wars?

I only see one problem, the problem you can be attacked when you change you base layout and try different things...
But for that you could give a "under construction" button.

Give a time limit, maybe 1-2 hours a day this butten can be switched on!

So you can change layout in that 1-2 hours, and can not be attacked.

The other 22-23 hours a day there will be no problem with attacks.

What do you think?

Vinnie Di Maggio

Sounds good to me. This "always online" thing has to go. Your proposition may not be perfect but it certainly is a lot more appealing than the current situation.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I often read out the problem players are online and so it is not possible to attack them, or you have a long waiting time..
We have a solution for this already in the game - it is not possible to stay online and this immune to attack anymore. If a player players more than 3 hours in a 24 hour period, they are forced into a 1 hour "vulnerable" period where they can be attacked even if online. This occurs every 3 hours played, and resets each day. So even if someone tried to stay online every second of the day, they would have 6 hours of vulnerability.

Maniakbn96

We have a solution for this already in the game - it is not possible to stay online and this immune to attack anymore. If a player players more than 3 hours in a 24 hour period, they are forced into a 1 hour "vulnerable" period where they can be attacked even if online. This occurs every 3 hours played, and resets each day. So even if someone tried to stay online every second of the day, they would have 6 hours of vulnerability.
Thank you! Now I unterstood the system :)
That's ok for me

Vinnie Di Maggio

Well it isn't ok for me. The vulnerability period has been around for some time now and it was fine before the last update. I used to stumble upon an online player occasionally and could simply move to another until the first one was "available" again. Now, for some reason, most of the player bases that pop up on my map or in revenges are unavailable to attack. Same goes for the resource centers. All I can do is spend hours looking at my map and take all the lousy outposts.

Thank you Chase, we appreciate the reply. It sounds like what you said works in theory, but in the actual game we can try and try to attack but it doesn't work out the best. Maybe it's just us and we are missing that 1 hour vulnerability by just a minute when we try to attack all day but it's not working well for many. The odd thing was before the matchmaking update changes, this wasn't occurring as a problem.

Hbanx

I am 1500 medails i want to delet it all because after update i have only player which are always online, i can not wait all day to have a chance to attack them,
I DONT KNOW WHYEEE YOU REMOVE LAST UPDATE no one was complaini'g about that.
All guys of our cartel are leaving the game because of that.

ACO

Banned
Lot of people in my cartel including me are thinking about quiting as well. You better come up with solutions to our problems. I loved this game this is why atm Narcos Cartel Wars is number 1 in my game investments but make no miskate people will quit if you if you guys wont listen to the problems that the game has and you make it right.

Cruzzer

1 hour of vulnerability for every 3 hours on isn't enough. 2 or 3 hours of vulnerability would be better.

1 hour of vulnerability for every 3 hours on isn't enough. 2 or 3 hours of vulnerability would be better.
I thought the same but there would be a problem with that. 2 decent chunk of time window, I'm sure it's happened to you all when you're attacking a map or doing a strike in War, and after a hard fought win it kicks you off and says you are being attacked and you lose all credit for the win.

sekou420

I have no problem what so ever finding people to attack or getting revenge against those who have attacked me. If you are persistent enough you can attack anyone because of the vunerability which then makes the victory even more satisfying. Catching someone offline who seems to always be online is the sweetest. If vunerability is any longer than an hour then there will really be a problem because it will cut into player's playing time. Attacking while you are vulnerable is risky because the game will shut you down during an attack and no one wants to deal with that. I understand that we are all here for support. I'm here because I'm very very very upset about the paratrooper smokescreen attack being taken away. Too much complaining and very little adaption. Just because you spent money does not mean the game should cater to your every whim. Most of us have spent hard earned cash on this very cool game.

EgregiousParagon.

Game works fine as is. If you can be attacked every hour, no one will be able to accumulate any resources. How do you get 3 million in cash when you are attacked every hour and your resources are stolen.

sekou420

hey hey guys,

What about the idea, you can always get attacked, also if you are online like in cartell wars?

I only see one problem, the problem you can be attacked when you change you base layout and try different things...
But for that you could give a "under construction" button.

Give a time limit, maybe 1-2 hours a day this butten can be switched on!

So you can change layout in that 1-2 hours, and can not be attacked.

The other 22-23 hours a day there will be no problem with attacks.

What do you think?
I think there is no problem and for those who think there is a problem. My advice to them is to be more persistent. I always get my revenge and it is so sweet when I do.

Maniakbn96

I'm here because I'm very very very upset about the paratrooper smokescreen attack being taken away. .

Seku they took not away, the fixed a bug which started on update before... will. T lie the "attack" was available maybe 10 days?

Serge

I have no idea what you are trying to say
He's saying that it was never meant to work like that anyway..

It was a bug..

The description of smokescreen literally says your not meant to be able to attack OR be attacked while using it..

sekou420

He's saying that it was never meant to work like that anyway..

It was a bug..

The description of smokescreen literally says your not meant to be able to attack OR be attacked while using it..
You still make no sense