Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Important Improvements Needed At This Time

Timur

I have some suggestions about how to let players overcome and help them improve theirselves and their bases at this point regardless the reality of being pushed to switch from Diego's and no deploy strategy to any other attacking strategy out there. To help us overcome this situation my suggestions are:

- Succesful raids on enemy bases must be much more rewarding than it is right now. Since no deploy strategy has gone, we will try to attack enemy bases and fail a few times at this point. So it means more waiting time for the troop replenishment + more cash needed everytime we fail. You guys don't win on and on very often right? So, each resource reward must be doubled at least. Maybe even tripled. (Outposts and resource centers are not rewarding at all too)

- League system must be adjusted right now. I mean, RIGHT NOW. It's out of control. For example I start with at least minimum of 100 medal difference between the top guy and me. I should be in a league that at least every player have same medal count. I've seen 500+ medal difference tho.

- Enemy bases that pop up in our map mostly is not equal to our player and finca level. So game must offer us almost same level finca and player leveled enemy bases. Then may the best one win.

- Costs on replenishing troops must be lowered, then we can try very hard to defeat enemy bases by deploying different types of troops to understand a suitable strategy for ourselves. Since no deploy has gone, we need that for sure.

- Since Forta is a game changer now, at least every Diego based player in the game must be rewarded to switch their strategy to something else since no deploy is useless right now. You can't deny the fact that everyone rushed for purpling Diego's, maximizing missile levels and big bang skill sets. That needs a lot of gold. Since we spent it all, we shouldn't have to buy bundles to switch to another suitable strategy. No one asked for an anti no deploy Sicario. At least not most of us ;) or me.

@Chase - FTX Games please consider all this. If you want to make your game great again, you should consider.

Last edited:
Reactions: O.T

Mooney

I have some suggestions about how to let players overcome and help them improve theirselves and their bases at this point regardless the reality of being pushed to switch from Diego's and no deploy strategy to any other attacking strategy out there. To help us overcome this situation my suggestions are:

- Succesful raids on enemy bases must be much more rewarding than it is right now. Since no deploy strategy has gone, we will try to attack enemy bases and fail a few times at this point. So it means more waiting time for the troop replenishment + more cash needed everytime we fail. You guys. don't win on and on very often right? So, each resource reward must be doubled at least. Maybe even tripled. (Outposts and resource centers are not rewarding at all too)

- League system must be adjusted right now. It's out of control. For example I start with 100 medal difference between the top guy and me. I should be in a league that at least every player have same medal count.

- Enemy bases that pop in our map is not equal to our player finca level so often. So game must offer us almost same level finca and player level enemies. Then may the best one win.

- Costs on replenishing troops must be lowered, then we can try very hard to defeat enemy bases by deploying different types of troops to understand a suitable strategy for ourselves. Since no deploy has gone, we need that for sure.

- Since Forta is a game changer now, at least every Diego based player in the game must be rewarded to switch their strategy to something else since no deploy is useless right now. You can't deny the fact that everyone rushed for purpling Diego's, maximizing missile levels and big bang skill sets. That needs a lot of gold. Since we spent it all, we shouldn't have to buy bundles to switch to another suitable strategy. No one asked for a anti no deploy sicario. At least not most of us ;)

@Chase - FTX Games please consider all this. If you want to make your game great again, you should consider.
Ha i had to laugh at your league adjustment comment ..i start 400 back so feel privledged. Been trying to unlock prison for awhile now.

Timur

League problem is the last one we should care about right now in my opinion. If we can't raid enemy bases then we can't level up in leagues.

lamaJ

We sounded this league problem since may. They ask suggestion. We gave them suggestion. But never act. This league in my opinion must be start on 0 points. Thats all. So everyone can compete.

Renan

I agree to the suggestion that the use of cash is exaggerated. If they told us to build labs & product storages maybe we can use products instead for troops recruitment, attacking outposts & player bases, etc.?

Mooney

This is my last post for suggesting how to fix the game. I am as frustrated as many of you and want to voice my opinion.

#1 Reward more points for damage dealt in Raid ,War , and Tournament. Use the timer as a tie breaker for raids. This alone would have fixed the no deploy issue without pissing off a lot of people.

#2 Reward more points to an attacker for defeating a player on his/her map. Stop pocketing our winnings. For example if the attacker wins 250k cash then we should only lose 250k cash. Not 900k.

#3 The labs are useless. Do something about it now. Make them useful or give us the option to destroy.

#4 Now that Forta has arrived something has to be done about firebombs. So introduce the Sic asap. If thats what you have to do to fix it then so be it, but do it quickly. I preferred suggestion #1 from the beginning allowing players to attack no deploy, but rewarding them less.

#5 Tournament needs adjusting like many have suggested. Start everyone at 0 each week.

In closing, Diego was a nice option for players that did not have a lot of time to spend playing. If Forta had not been introduced I feel like along with suggestion #1 you could have also rewarded them less for victories and they would have been still happy. A win win for everyone, but now she has deployed i think we all understand there is no taking her back. I am currently lvl 50 and have only worked on defense since lvl 46 becuase I had diegos. I understand why my deploys are tough at the moment and most everyone here will start winning again as well once they beef up their offense.

I sure hope FTX does the right thing here to make the game more enjoyable for all. I know I am on the edge of giving up on them. Good Luck Everyone

Jae Atkins85

@Mooney being that you are just level 50 i don't think you really grasp the concept behind 5 or 6x ground defensive with butchers and forta lol.

As far as offense is concerned my camps are maxed the majority of my troops are maxed my sics have perfect talents and its still an issue deploying.

BBE doesn't offset GD like some have suggested on a perfect base with 5 or 6 gd and all building health with perfect diegos i have to flash rl and fire 2 or 3 missiles for 1 building... huge energy drain for 1 building.

Flash is pretty effective because buildings csnt shoot at you, but if you cant drop them fast enough or run out of energy game over.

Firebomb is a huge energy drain and only effective with bbe to drop buildings with gd and boosted health......

So what are you left with???

I agree deploying is a must, and was fun to do so prior to skills introduction.

Mooney

@Mooney being that you are just level 50 i don't think you really grasp the concept behind 5 or 6x ground defensive with butchers and forta lol.

As far as offense is concerned my camps are maxed the majority of my troops are maxed my sics have perfect talents and its still an issue deploying.

BBE doesn't offset GD like some have suggested on a perfect base with 5 or 6 gd and all building health with perfect diegos i have to flash rl and fire 2 or 3 missiles for 1 building... huge energy drain for 1 building.

Flash is pretty effective because buildings csnt shoot at you, but if you cant drop them fast enough or run out of energy game over.

Firebomb is a huge energy drain and only effective with bbe to drop buildings with gd and boosted health......

Thats a lot for me to think about. I was already having trouble with some bases GDx6 on my map even with perfect diegos before Forta. Thank you for the insight.

Mooney

Just had a quick thought that my be a solution for you, but then i realised it would offset Forta. My training camp is lvl 21 and my missles say training complete. So if this is true then missles are maxed at my lvl. Unlocking them to be upgraded further may help your situation, but again im not sure how it will pan out. It would probably force people to ditch their butchers and lean towards more fortas?

Timur

This is my last post for suggesting how to fix the game. I am as frustrated as many of you and want to voice my opinion.

#1 Reward more points for damage dealt in Raid ,War , and Tournament. Use the timer as a tie breaker for raids. This alone would have fixed the no deploy issue without pissing off a lot of people.

#2 Reward more points to an attacker for defeating a player on his/her map. Stop pocketing our winnings. For example if the attacker wins 250k cash then we should only lose 250k cash. Not 900k.

#3 The labs are useless. Do something about it now. Make them useful or give us the option to destroy.

#4 Now that Forta has arrived something has to be done about firebombs. So introduce the Sic asap. If thats what you have to do to fix it then so be it, but do it quickly. I preferred suggestion #1 from the beginning allowing players to attack no deploy, but rewarding them less.

#5 Tournament needs adjusting like many have suggested. Start everyone at 0 each week.

In closing, Diego was a nice option for players that did not have a lot of time to spend playing. If Forta had not been introduced I feel like along with suggestion #1 you could have also rewarded them less for victories and they would have been still happy. A win win for everyone, but now she has deployed i think we all understand there is no taking her back. I am currently lvl 50 and have only worked on defense since lvl 46 becuase I had diegos. I understand why my deploys are tough at the moment and most everyone here will start winning again as well once they beef up their offense.

I sure hope FTX does the right thing here to make the game more enjoyable for all. I know I am on the edge of giving up on them. Good Luck Everyone
Mate thanks for the reply. But you pretty much repeated everything that I pointed out already in the first post lol. You are asking for an anti no deploy firebomb sicario at the moment I suppose. I don't think they will reveal it any time sooner.

Timur

Maybe FTX just needs to increase level cap of troops and increase rewardings for events, cartel wars, destroying enemy bases. Then deploying would be a thing again

Timur

It's not broken if u were to go back 3-4months I was behind all those players, i worked hard to get in front of them
I am not talking about your efforts to become number one player in your league as the picture you post shows. I am talking about when starting a new league, higher or lower, it puts you in a position where you find yourself in the bottom line. Where there are 100 medals difference already. That's broken. Not your efforts..

Bogan

I am not talking about your efforts to become number one player in your league as the picture you post shows. I am talking about when starting a new league, higher or lower, it puts you in a position where you find yourself in the bottom line. Where there are 100 medals difference already. That's broken. Not your efforts..
No worries