Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

iron storages

Mushmush48

so first my iron storages look like a flat black squares and when u press on then it’s even weirder, and then I realize I’m 57 mil in the hole on iron!
--
I can’t upgrade -- now!
I sent a report and got an answer from them and now I’m waiting to see how long till they fix it.

BenOG

Administrator
This is a recently found issue with the El Padrino statue. 86 people have been affected and it will be fixed likely tomorrow with resources being returned properly.

Mushmush48

This is a recently found issue with the El Padrino statue. 86 people have been affected and it will be fixed likely tomorrow with resources being returned properly.
I'm not expecting you guys only to solve the issue. I’m expecting you to solve the issue and to give me a nice compensation!

Mushmush48

I'm not expecting you guys only to solve the issue. I’m expecting you to solve the issue and to give me a nice compensation!
You know very good how to take money from your clients, now show your clients how you give back!