Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is the event really worth playing?

fahdi1985

so judging from the last some events, it seems we would be getting weekly events now with such low rewards that even raiding two players on your map gives more rewards than that.
In the last two events we were getting sicario contracts which was really helpful in getting a good sicario. but unfortunately in this event we will be getting only 2 skill chest instead of the contracts.
really ftx? whenever you see the players have started enjoying the game you just change it. why? what we have done to you? why all the vengeance against us? the only mistake we did was to install narcos and start loving it.
once again really disappointed with ftx's decisions.chase is just a reader who enjoys our moaning and does nothing. big example is ftx didn't cared about the no deploy in the new grand update. smh
i just keep playing this game despite all this because i know someday this game will go back to it's original roots. someday maybe in 2025 but that day will come.:)

F0fu5c0

I'm just going to be kind of a dissenting voice here in regard to two things:

a) I personally have no problem with weekly events with low payout, rather than one big event every 2 months. 2 Skill chests (if that is indeed the reward, i don't know) are good value, they're priced at 200 Gold each.

b) The no deploy is addressed by the new sicario skills. If you take a look at the defensive bonuses:

DEFENSIVE BONUSES:
1. Gradual damage increase (buildings increase their damage during attacks gradually at a % per second of a continuous attack in an area around the sicario for a period of time)
2. Shield (In an area around the sicario, buildings with 0 health are not destroyed for a period of time - After the effect is over, affected buildings remain with 1 health. (Can’t be used more than once during an attack)
3. Lifesteal (buildings regain a % of health on damage being dealt in an area around the sicario)
4. Defense (decreases damage suffered by buildings in an area around the sicario by a %, and is good to be used against missiles and firebombs)

If you take a gander at the bonuses, you'll notice the last bonus is designed specifically to decrease the damage suffered by buildings in the area around the sicario. That includes the finca.

My only doubt right now is there's no information out (as far as i know) regarding which skill levels are necessary to unlock the defensive bonuses (and also attack and universal bonuses).

WorldCitizen

If you take a gander at the bonuses, you'll notice the last bonus is designed specifically to decrease the damage suffered by buildings in the area around the sicario. That includes the finca.
Hey , That sounds like great info. Where did you find the Finca is included. I can not find this info anywhere. Would be great info for the Skills manual!
Thanks already!

WorldCitizen

Well, i didn't find that info. I just ***umed - the finca being a building- it would be included in that bonus. Maybe Mr. Chase can clarify this matter.
Ah Thanks!

I would be perfect if it is true. Maybe we get some more info from Chase :D

WelshPhantom

This event was a load of cr@p,low resources,hasn't been any directives in ages which is what a lot of people want

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Well, i didn't find that info. I just ***umed - the finca being a building- it would be included in that bonus. Maybe Mr. Chase can clarify this matter.
Yes, the Finca is a building and can be affected by the soon to come additional Skills and skill bonus effects. This is one of the fabled "counter strats" to no-deploy I have been on about :rolleyes:.

Neo

DEFENSIVE BONUSES:
1. Gradual damage increase (buildings increase their damage during attacks gradually at a % per second of a continuous attack in an area around the sicario for a period of time)
2. Shield (In an area around the sicario, buildings with 0 health are not destroyed for a period of time - After the effect is over, affected buildings remain with 1 health. (Can’t be used more than once during an attack)
3. Lifesteal (buildings regain a % of health on damage being dealt in an area around the sicario)
4. Defense (decreases damage suffered by buildings in an area around the sicario by a %, and is good to be used against missiles and firebombs)
Where can I find these skills? I have checked my 200 gold skill chest and there are only 6 skills there.. And none of the above are there?:confused:

Del

Perfect! Thanks chase!
Yes, the Finca is a building and can be affected by the soon to come additional Skills and skill bonus effects. This is one of the fabled "counter strats" to no-deploy I have been on about :rolleyes:.
Think you might have lost a **** of a lot of players in the time it's took to come up with this masterplan!i'm guessing fixing it so no gold was needed to fix a problem ftx created was never on the cards was it!It was ftx that said "narcos was never designed as a no deploy game" but hey when did you ever listen to anything we said;););)

PUZZLE

Think you might have lost a **** of a lot of players in the time it's took to come up with this masterplan!i'm guessing fixing it so no gold was needed to fix a problem ftx created was never on the cards was it!It was ftx that said "narcos was never designed as a no deploy game" but hey when did you ever listen to anything we said;););)
Agree. Devs could just increase finca health by 200k and it would fix. Easy peasy

Wilson

Skills chest===> HUGE MEH
One evasion skill and 10 dices. I cannot use it in my Diegos, you need 30 in order to change a slot.
I'm slowly leaving this game...the decisions made from the Chase team are getting worse every day

double pownage

Well they could make money and good game but thats too hard

Easier to make game sux by adding More and more from addicts still blowing money.

Jamal

Banned
From this we know. They are only want u to spend on gold

BillyBob

Banned
Blame the coders. ;)

We all know the game was based on the strategy of BB.

I blame the coders that they hired. ( cheap labour)? Probably. With all the bugs, it's not hard to SEE that the coders don't even test what they code.
They obviously have no mathematical skills or a HQ:eek: , or Finca they call it would never be able to be blown up from “attack” with just missiles.:(

CRABNUTZ

Where did he lie? Ground defense works on the finca.

Perhaps he didn't tell the whole truth, ie: there will also be a big bang skill that will nullify the ground defense skill, so you guys will be right back in the same boat.

CRABNUTZ

But he answered the guys question truthfully. Are y'all that overly desperate to scrutinize? The sensitivity level in here is exceeding female proportions.