Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Issue code 110200

Trevor560t1

Hello, I got a problem with loging in game. When I opened my app (Breaking Bad) it showed me a black screen and this message. What is that and how can I fix this problem?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Trevor560t1, please choose "Report an issue" when the error message comes up on your device. This will send your game logs to our support team, at which point they can search for the source of the issue. You may also email them directly via brba@ftxgames.com.

Thank you very much and my apologies for the trouble you've experienced with the game!

Trevor560t1

Hello @Trevor560t1, forgive the assumption, but I believe you are talking about Breaking Bad: Criminal Elements? Please choose "Report an issue" when the error message comes up on your device. This will send your game logs to our support team, at which point they can search for the source of the issue. You may also email them directly via...

Thank you very much and my apologies for the trouble you've experienced with the game!
I already done that. And also I've been told that my problem is solving. But my issue still exists and I still can't log in game.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
If you are still seeing the error please choose "Report an issue" and let our support team know that you are still having trouble. They should be able to gain the necessary information to find the source of the problem in your game logs (these send at the same time as the report). Thank you very much!