join Decapitation Nation cartel level 95!!!

bozzobar

Someone tried to hurt us (reported to FTX), but we have returned stronger than ever. We are looking for strong and active players. Decapitation Nation is your home.

We offer:
- Serious players, you can trust all of us
- Cartel level 95
- Capos Club level 40
- Finca level 39
- Top 20 worldwide till last week (when someone tried to kill the cartel) and probably again top 20 by tomorrow
- Last 2 week-end medals chest challenges 11/11 and 9/11 (because of that problem I mentioned otherwise 11/11)
- 6 sicarios
- extra initial energy

We search:
- Active players level 52+
- Daily contribution (if possible 2x daily contribution)

We wait for you at Decapitation Nation. Don't wait, just click!

Bogan

I herd about what happened here and that really sux, any idea on why they did what they did?? Just seems like abit of effort went into doing what they did

Terminator

I'd like to join y'all. I play everyday and am trying to find a more active cartel. I know I'm only lvl 40 but am hoping y'all can make an exception. Thanks and Merry christmas

bozzobar

I herd about what happened here and that really sux, any idea on why they did what they did?? Just seems like abit of effort went into doing what they did
I have no clue, maybe jealous or destructive people. I heard we were not the first in suffering this kind of attitude by idiots. Thanks for your support.

bozzobar

I'd like to join y'all. I play everyday and am trying to find a more active cartel. I know I'm only lvl 40 but am hoping y'all can make an exception. Thanks and Merry christmas
Hi! We are really active and happy to recruit new players. Our wars at the moment are just flash bang. You may join but not be able to participate to cartel wars. If this sounds reasonable to you, just send a request to our cartel mentioning you talked to Bozzobar. Thanks.

Terminator

Hi! We are really active and happy to recruit new players. Our wars at the moment are just flash bang. You may join but not be able to participate to cartel wars. If this sounds reasonable to you, just send a request to our cartel mentioning you talked to Bozzobar. Thanks.
I tried sending a message to the group but it won't let me. What am I doing wrong?

bozzobar

I tried sending a message to the group but it won't let me. What am I doing wrong?
Because minimum level is 53, but as said we could accept you. What's your game nickname? Terminator? As soon as you reply to me I will make sure to open to level 40 until you are able to join. Write Bozzobar in the comment please.

Last edited:

Terminator

Because minimum level is 53, but as said we could accept you. What's your game nickname? Terminator? As soon as you reply to me I will make sure to open to level 40 until you are able to join. Write Bozzobar in the comment please.
Game name is A-1's Terminator

Das_Nooch

Would you be able to open up for two low level 30's? We have only been playing for like two months have around 500 rating each though. Each pretty active. Been running our own cartel now for a bit. We just don't have enough active members to keep it interesting.

Carlos ireland

Would you be able to open up for two low level 30's? We have only been playing for like two months have around 500 rating each though. Each pretty active. Been running our own cartel now for a bit. We just don't have enough active members to keep it interesting.
Come join our cartel we are 4th in Ireland lots of capos club bonuses join Irish cartel army

bozzobar

There is a reason my boy didn't get a response. But yeah I am either staying in what I got or trying to join up still. Let me know bozzobar, appreciate it!
Hi Das_Nooch, I am really sorry not reply fast to your question, please apologize me. We accept level 30 too, but need to know that at this level there are strict rules in order to preserve the ranking (#2 worldwide): donations 2x day and participate to war only if 100% sure to beat everybody (our opponents are level 58-65...). On the other side there are clear advantages to be part of a cartel like our in terms of energy and number of sicarios. Please let me know if you still want to join. Thanks for your comments :)