Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

just a suggestion

kevinyuwow

to the devs:

Cant you just create a store where we can select sicarios, platas or gears that we want for purchase? It is frustrating that offers pop out but it's not what you really need, and when you purchase them another one appears.

Ice cream

It's will good idea. Like for me good for create also will trading player with player.For example I want sicario for buy,and someone can sell him to me for gold or dice.

BenOG

Administrator
@kevinyuwow I will send this to the devs in my weekly report of community requests. Our developers will read over your input and consider it for future updates. Thanks for reaching out.

kevinyuwow

@kevinyuwow I will send this to the devs in my weekly report of community requests. Our developers will read over your input and consider it for future updates. Thanks for reaching out.
Thanks! I'd really love to see something similar to a market where all skills, sicarios, dice, gold, or even sicario talents etc. along with special offers.