Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just got "war" against NoBull, 42 levels higher than us

F0fu5c0

So, with the current matchmaking, my Cartel (Narcos Portugal) just got matched in a war against NoBull. Let's analyze:

Narcos Portugal:
Level 43
8653 medals

NoBull:
Level 85
11995 medals

The individual player levels in NoBull are about 20 levels higher than our Cartel.

I can inform NoBull we're under orders from our Capo not to perform a single attack against NoBull.

This isn't fun for us, and I don't believe is fun for NoBull either.

So I guess the question is, Mr. Chase, what criteria is exactly being used for Cartel war matchmaking? As it stands right now, looks like it's random.

Cruzzer

As usual, Serge is right.

And there are very few cartels that actually "want" to face No Bull. And if you don't want to face them again, your best bet is doing some recruiting or cutting some players. That's the best way to avoid those guys.

Serge

As usual, Serge is right.

And there are very few cartels that actually "want" to face No Bull. And if you don't want to face them again, your best bet is doing some recruiting or cutting some players. That's the best way to avoid those guys.
Honestly if it was down to us, we would probably only face the top 5 or so cartels and the rest wouldn't even be on our radar, because they are more competitive wars and the spoils of war are better, unfortunately we just have to deal with whatever the devs allow us to face, sorry guys lol

TajKyH

This is what i noticed according to previous wars:

a) very often two sides have the same number of members
b) levels of finca and capos club are approximately same

Well, the matchmaking formula may be something like:

1) Members of Cartel A - MoC B < |5|*
2) Finca's lvl of Cartel A - FloC B < |2|*

Now they have to include strenght of cartels diffence and development of cartel's base. I guess that can be done according to cartel's level

3) Lvl Cartel A - LC B < |10|*

Next important thing is strenght of members. This is represented by cartel's raitng (medals)

4)# Raiting of Cartel A - RoC B < |2000|*

And maybe there is one more condition

5) 1 + 2 + 3 + 4\1000* < |13|*

* totaly random numbers, but they can use as correct in my cartel's war matchmaking.
# i dont think it is clevar to medals show strenght of any player

What can we see from this?
The strongest condition is, like I said, 1st and 2nd. That has no any sense bacause there are a lot of cases where players change cartels which means that they change conditons 1, 4 and 5 and you do not include that serious.

At the end, my suggestion:
6) Include in formula cartel's members level.
7) Next, you can use average levels as a good condition
8) make much stroger influence of 4th condition

Bonus sugg for weekly leagues...start the medals counter from zero and show me the players with the same finca's level as i have. That is surely the most fair matching.

Zeus NoBull

We understand if you wish to protest the war Portugal. As Serge said if it were up to us we would face the top 5 cartels every time, but it does certainly suck when we can't find war for days. And as Cruzzer said, even the top 5 cartels would prefer not to war with us, so you are not alone.

Gytis

We had cartel war against NoBull too...

Lithuanians
Rating: 7151
Level: 38
Max player level: 48(only one player with this level was)

NoBull:
Rating: 13488
Level: 83
Min player level: was 47

There are too low numbers of cartels to find best opponents... Maybe developers should do maching system diferent, for example: number of players + level of players + cartel level... But number of players must be fixed(10,20,30,40,50) or something like that...

Serge

We understand if you wish to protest the war Portugal. As Serge said if it were up to us we would face the top 5 cartels every time, but it does certainly suck when we can't find war for days. And as Cruzzer said, even the top 5 cartels would prefer not to war with us, so you are not alone.
I have to be honest, frankly, this is the reason I think the devs should leave it as it is; there's really no situation that ends up being fair for everyone, the top 5 cartels can probably beat every other cartel out there (nevermind each other)

So one way or another, someone's just gonna have to be on the other end of a spanking every once in a while

If anything, make it so that you can't face the same cartel again if you beat them by a certain margin, and maybe make loss rewards abit better or something