Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lack of in game support

Silent Assassin

Ive seen im not the only one encountering this problem but when you message the in-game support and days later still haven't received anything more than an auto generated reply, you start to ask yourself.. whats going on?

This is absolutely woeful. Whats worse is, this has been progressively getting worse and worse over along time. When will it break this trend and start to give back to the people who give so much to this game?
Im sure im not the only one who feels very let down and frustrated with things as they are...

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Silent Assassin. We do not use auto-generated responses. All of our support tickets are taken care of by real employees. Our apologies if those responses seem auto-generated.

It is the holidays, so understandably our team is a little short-staffed at the moment. We are working to ensure this will no longer be the case afterward.

If you do not receive a response to your request within 24 hours during business days (Monday-Friday), please feel free to reply to your last support message. Our team is working hard to respond to everyone as quickly as possible!

Silent Assassin

I have been waiting 2-3 days between messages to them.

I appreciate you and your team making an effort to keep us all happy and enjoying the game but also thats what you get paid for. Till i quit my last job i worked everyday over the Christmas period too, if thats what you got to do then you do it. Its no one's fault, its the nature of the jobs we chose to work as i see it.
Like i Said, your extra efforts are appreciated but its also your job so without sounding cold and rude i don't see why it being the festive period makes a difference in the time frame in talking about having had such terrible back up support for.

Answer me this then.... how many times do you message every 24-48hrs before that imaginary line gets crossed???? And something has to give, hmmm????

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Silent Assassin, to answer a few of your questions.

"i don't see why it being the festive period makes a difference in the time frame in talking about having had such terrible back up support for."
- Support teams across the world often recognize holidays and provide their employees with time off. This is also the case with our team. We have ensured that someone is always available to answer player requests. However, with less staff to respond, the time it takes generally lengthens. We do apologize for this. Please trust that our team is doing their best to respond as quickly as possible. I am sorry it's not faster.

"Answer me this then.... how many times do you message every 24-48hrs before that imaginary line gets crossed???? And something has to give, hmmm????"
- If you do not receive a response from our team after asking for an update, you're always welcome to bring it to my attention and I will work with our support team to get your issue taken care of.