Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LEvels of enemy chempounds to high

DDRR

Why is there no limit to what level the enemy chempouns ate going?
It is almost imposible to be active this way.
If the few real Players are gone there is nothing more to do since the outposts are 8 or 9 levels higher and imposible.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @DDRR, there is an option to "Replace Target" when you click on an enemy Chempound in the Map a few times a day. If you are finding that the replacements aren't much better, please send us a ticket using "Report an issue" in the Settings menu. Include any screenshots you may have as well as a detailed message explaining the issue. This should help the development team to better understand what is happening.

DDRR

Thanks for your answer, no replacements are not much better. They all are way to high
This way people who are active get punished.
And there are already lots of tickets regarding this issue

Mauríció

Totally agree with DDRR. enemies has way higher lvl than me. I have HQ lvl 8, and i get HQ lvl 10-11 bases. When i try to replace them, the new ones aren't better . Maybe if replace wouldn't be limited as much as it is, it would be better imo...

Another thing is the lack of syndicates. Syndicate wars could be a great addition to the game. I finished the story mode, and tbh the game getting to be boring, cuz there are only unbeatable opponents on the map (and i can't replace them only a few times).

So please tweak the matchmaking, or give us more replace option, and SYNDICATES!

Finally - to write some positive as well -, as far, the game is awesome!

thebigpapa

After focusing just only upgrading attack stuff, u should be able to destroy them quite easily, except some of them which are relatively hard.

Mauríció

After focusing just only upgrading attack stuff, u should be able to destroy them quite easily, except some of them which are relatively hard.
I know i could rush with offensive upgrades, but i don't want... FTX should tweak the matchmaking algorithm.

thebigpapa

There is no need to focus only upgrading attack stuff, u just need to take care and dont forget them. Its normal not being able to destroy high lvl outposts when u are focusing in laboratory and defense. Try to lvl up ur attack for 1-3 days and u will see the change u have.

Mauríció

I mean i don't want to upgrade hq without relevant defense and rss stuff. I always upgrade offense first.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Totally agree with DDRR. enemies has way higher lvl than me. I have HQ lvl 8, and i get HQ lvl 10-11 bases. When i try to replace them, the new ones aren't better . Maybe if replace wouldn't be limited as much as it is, it would be better imo...

Another thing is the lack of syndicates. Syndicate wars could be a great addition to the game. I finished the story mode, and tbh the game getting to be boring, cuz there are only unbeatable opponents on the map (and i can't replace them only a few times).

So please tweak the matchmaking, or give us more replace option, and SYNDICATES!

Finally - to write some positive as well -, as far, the game is awesome!
Hi there! As I mentioned to DDRR, please send a ticket from within the game including any screenshots and a detailed message. This is the best way to give feedback directly to the support and development teams.

As for Syndicates, they are coming! We don't have a set release date for them yet, but never fear, they will appear :) If you keep an eye on the "News" menu in-game you'll be kept up to date on any new features!

DDRR

There is no need to focus only upgrading attack stuff, u just need to take care and dont forget them. Its normal not being able to destroy high lvl outposts when u are focusing in laboratory and defense. Try to lvl up ur attack for 1-3 days and u will see the change u have.
What level are you? And what is your difference between your own level and the outposts?

DDRR

No answer ;(
I see a DIFFEREnCE now of 10 lvls between mine thats realy to big a difference!

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @DDRR, I agree that that is far too much of a difference. Please continue to report these instances to the support team as that will give the developers all the information they could need in order to find a fix.

DDRR

Hi @DDRR, I agree that that is far too much of a difference. Please continue to report these instances to the support team as that will give the developers all the information they could need in order to find a fix.
Hope there will be some more balance!
TodaY i got raided bY a player that is 16 level higher.
So he will win always, no defend posible and there is also no Revenge posible.
Not nice.

Zach

Any news on this? The chembases are way to high! Everything at least 10 higher.
I can not win a single one anymore. With attack maxed.
What is the point anymore.
Not being able to do anything in 3 days now.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Zach ! We have fixed a known issue where AI Chempounds were appearing much higher level. If you choose "Replace Target" after tapping on a non-player Chempound you should see one that is much more fair. (If this is not the case please send us a report from within the game by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu.)

As for other player's Chempounds being much higher than your own, we are looking into this issue and I hope to have an update as soon as possible. Thank you all very much for reporting the cases that you have, it greatly helps me when I have as much information as possible to hand off to the development team.

Teallanoelculo

Hello @Zach ! We have fixed a known issue where AI Chempounds were appearing much higher level. If you choose "Replace Target" after tapping on a non-player Chempound you should see one that is much more fair. (If this is not the case please send us a report from within the game by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu.)

As for other player's Chempounds being much higher than your own, we are looking into this issue and I hope to have an update as soon as possible. Thank you all very much for reporting the cases that you have, it greatly helps me when I have as much information as possible to hand off to the development team.
Otra vez problema de chempounds. Soy level 32 y salen nivel 43 jajajaja

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Teallanoelculo , could you please send our team a support ticket with a detailed description of this issue (along with any screenshots you may have)? You can do this by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu. That will help them to better understand the problem and find a solution. Thank you!

WILDKAT

When this issue comes up with player bases, they often are locked, and can’t be switched out. Currently have a map filled with player bases, all 3-4 levels higher than mine. None of them can be replaced....