Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LEvels of enemy chempounds to high

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @WILDKAT, I am very sorry about this. Please report this to our support team by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu so that they can see what may be causing this.

I am happy to report however that we will be integrating a fix soon that should fix the error of enemies appearing that are much higher level than your own. So please keep the game updated to enjoy the best experience!

Harley quinn

Hello @WILDKAT, I am very sorry about this. Please report this to our support team by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu so that they can see what may be causing this.

I am happy to report however that we will be integrating a fix soon that should fix the error of enemies appearing that are much higher level than your own. So please keep the game updated to enjoy the best experience!
Thanks for everything you do, however heres another request to please report again to the developers to please tone down the chempounds and player chempounds they send us , especially during the car wash event, I get chempounds that I cant even get an inch up the screen before being destroyed no matter what tactic I use, and I'm a level 42 so I would think by now I might know how to ;lay the game a little lol

davfiler

Same problem with champounds very high to me!

I’m level 37 and my enemies champounds right now are 39,41,42,45 even 49, changing targets no make difference, I love the game but this look unfair for the player...

Uschcobar

@FTX: Please DO change / fix the enemy balancing. I am on level 31 and only have level 37-40 enemies/outposts on my map.