Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LOL @ new event

fahdi1985

okay so here i am again crying and complaining. lol. but this time its just for fun because i have lost all interest in this game and haven't spent a dime since past 4 months.
In the previous event many players ( other than the 4 click players) complained on this forum that the outposts are a little more tough and the rewards are less, we all hoped that ftx will take this feedback positively and will improve in this new event but wait! i think that ftx is no more getting our feedback maybe chase is being lazy and bored of reading our whining.
so coming back to this new event. really?? are you kidding me ftx? normal and hard? we get all type of gear? like only gear? why? do we really need all the blue helmets and jackets in the first place?
the reward for 1st place in the event is
875k cash
652k wood
500k stone
187k iron

5 plata bag and a champion ( purple) chest.
YES you read it right i dont know maybe ftx getting poor for giving rewards.lol

so if these are the rewards for 1st place you can very well imagine that WHAT will be the rewards for place 3 onwards. i don't know seriously what ftx is thinking but come on! learn to take positive feedback from your players and not just care about the revenue flowing in.
i am playing boom beach like recently and they have very good support. the take feedback seriously. i emailed them that the trader ( if anyone plays that game will know ) is giving very low rewards and i am not happy with it and guess what they replied me within 30 minutes and this guy was so apologizing that i had some issue with the game ( not an issue actually just me feedback lol ) and was willing to compensate in every possible condition.i just said increase the rewards and guess what next week the trader was giving more rewards from the chests. now this is called customer support and taking feedback positively ftx.

i am really disappointed in ftx this time and i am VERY happy i am not spending anymore on this game. thankyou ftx.

P.S crabnutz,serge,maggio and many others please dont kill me for this thread as i will NOT reply to any of your childish posts. if you guys have any problem with me keep it to yourself as i am not interested to hear about it, i just wanted to give my opinion take it or leave it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Serge

P.S crabnutz,serge,maggio and many others please dont kill me for this thread as i will NOT reply to any of your childish posts. if you guys have any problem with me keep it to yourself as i am not interested to hear about it, i just wanted to give my opinion take it or leave it.
Lol- i've quit the game, the first time i actually logged into here recently was yesterday when they did that 'cheating' update

And don't confuse pointing out constant crying about a game that you are free to walk away from as 'childish posts', sorry that the concept of walking away from something you clearly don't enjoy is so alien to you, grow up

Marv

Banned
Lol -i've quit the game, the first time i actually logged into here recently was yesterday when they did that 'cheating' update

And don't confuse pointing out constant crying about a game that you are free to walk away from as 'childish posts', sorry that the concept of walking away from something you clearly don't enjoy is so alien to you, grow up
You quit?

Why your here then?;)

fahdi1985

Lol phaggot i've quit the game, the first time i actually logged into here recently was yesterday when they did that 'cheating' update

lol, i was expecting this type of reply from you. Why are you in the forums than if you have qiut? Waiting for free gold gift? Lol

Serge

You quit?

Why your here then?;)
Lol were you excited to write that? And like i said, i logged in yesterday after they posted the weird ban message thing, coz i wanted to ask chase what it means in practicality.

And today, like i said, OP pheg called my name out specifically.

Dont worry Marv, im not gonna tell everyone ive quit in the hopes of seeing if they care, them 'magically' come back when i realize no one does

Marv

Banned
Lol were you excited to write that? And like i said, i logged in yesterday after they posted the weird ban message thing, coz i wanted to ask chase what it means in practicality.

Dont worry Marv, im not gonna tell everyone ive quit in the hopes of seeing if they care, them 'magically' come back when i realize no one does
So you dont come back?

IvanZG

Every event is worse than last one.....

Rewards are weaker, no more sic, half of gold..... disapointment!

Marcus

Events calendar!!!
How can players know when the events is going out?
FTX, put a calendar of events in the game please.
No FTX please dont put an events calendar....in fact no more events at all!!!!!
On second thoughts, yes have an events calendar.....then we all can know when to spend time on other pursuits until its over and avoid Narcos altogether for 3 days.
Just imagine the money we'll save!!!

Jejonek36

Sind ihr Zauber?? Hitler mit seine ganze Flotte kann auch die erste Stufe nicht durchgehen!!! Last bitte uns die alle Sicarios zurück und Geld welche wir am der Satz bezahlt haben

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Where's chase@ftx it all gone quiet
I had a family emergency the last 3 days. Sorry for my absence, I am getting up to speed around here.

Based off of feedback, we have made the event less difficult for mid to high level players. I am unaware of any changes to rewards at this point, but I will let the team know that many were unhappy with the rewards from this event.

What type of rewards would you like to see in the future?

Jayjay

I had a family emergency the last 3 days. Sorry for my absence, I am getting up to speed around here.

Based off of feedback, we have made the event less difficult for mid to high level players. I am unaware of any changes to rewards at this point, but I will let the team know that many were unhappy with the rewards from this event.

What type of rewards would you like to see in the future?
The first events rewards would be great and their are level 39s who cant even compete on the "normal" 1 st base..

gustavo fring

He's a well known member guys, very important so show him some respect okay? He quit the game and loves checking up o
The first events rewards would be great and their are level 39s who cant even compete on the "normal" 1 st base..
There are high 40s that can't get past outpost one/two