Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lost all resources and gold

HoustonHardHitter

This is my 2nd post on the same issue...I woke up to 0 resources and 0 gold...I had 12k in gold and not sure number of resources...I got on this morning and everything was at zero...I went and did a raid got off the game talked with others bout the issue got back on the game and same thing it zeroed me out again...this is happening to numerous people in my cartel aswell as others in different cartels...I would like an answer and my gold put back in my account please...if someone would let me jnow what the issue is please I would greatly appreciate it...thanks again guys

HoustonHardHitter

Yep...I posted the same thread twice chase answered on my other post waiting on another reply...and apparently he got a lot of people...i had no clue thought it was all legit but i guess not...i learned my lessons and will never purchase gold unless its thru the game...first time i did this and its the last time...

Mr fister

Banned
Because a guy selling gold on Facebook sounds legit. It's like buying a pocket watch from a guy wearing a trench coat in an alley.

LAGRIMA

This is my 2nd post on the same issue...I woke up to 0 resources and 0 gold...I had 12k in gold and not sure number of resources...I got on this morning and everything was at zero...I went and did a raid got off the game talked with others bout the issue got back on the game and same thing it zeroed me out again...this is happening to numerous people in my cartel aswell as others in different cartels...I would like an answer and my gold put back in my account please...if someone would let me jnow what the issue is please I would greatly appreciate it...thanks again guys
same **** happens to me a few times and i always buy gold from the game that crazy i aak for my gold and they tell me that i wasted when i do not use it how i wasted 13k on gold when i was sleeping crazy but they still say that i use it in talents when is not true