Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lost game when bought new phone

TheKraken

Hi can anyone help my phone broke and when I bought a new phone and downloaded .narcos I lost my old game and had to start all over again!!! II've been playing over a year on my other accountant it just disappears!!! Has anyone any ideas how I can get my old account back

Tom

Hi can anyone help my phone broke and when I bought a new phone and downloaded .narcos I lost my old game and had to start all over again!!! II've been playing over a year on my other accountant it just disappears!!! Has anyone any ideas how I can get my old account back
Your account should be saved in your Game Center ID of Apple it Facebook if you have connected with the game.

You can also write the service and then they can help you to get it back.

Doods1985

Just reconnect to ur old facebook again , and connect to ur google account or apple ID , after everything is logged in same as before then open the game and wait a bit , dont be pushy sometimes it takes couple minutes , then suddenly it will notify you that there is a linked account and that if you want to link it , just be careful because the game will let you choose between the current account with 0% progress and the old one , dont be quick pressing buttons just read which is ur old one and click on it , game will restart with your old progress

That what happened with my with my new phone last year . If everything fails Dont worry , send ticket with your username to service center and theyl help you out .

Mixmitte

My account is linked with Game Center and now I bought new phone (android) ,how I get this narcos acc for new phone??When I trying link with Facebook it giving me only lvl1 acc

BenOG

Administrator
@Mixmitte Don't worry we all like to upgrade our technology from time to time.

As @Tom and @Doods1985 have stated if you link your new phone to your Google account or if you had previously had a linked Facebook you can do it this way too. If neither of these two linked accounts work you can turn to our support team via email at narcos@ftxgames.com and be sure to include your username.