Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Map balance WTH is going on?

Gents,

While I agree that having testing bases to attack is far more satisfying from a game play point of view rather than the no deploy boys I've noticed my map has become over populated with bases that are 2-3 levels higher.

At level 43 I can take take bases of up to 46 and even 48 (recently in a war) however many of these bases now have 5 reapers attached and I'm getting nowhere against 3 rocket launchers of 50k a piece.

Strangely my base is also only getting raided by bases 45/46+.

What ever happened to even balance of bases?

At level 40 I recall having bases down to 38 and up to 42 available on my map and mix of the aforementioned.

Is ftx now pricing anyone who has boycotted spending out of the game? Are you getting any balance on your map? Even outposts are now ridiculously hard to crack so much so that an empty map is just a pipe dream.

@Chase could you explain how this works and what has changed and why?

LVMonkey

you'll get bases on your map 3 above and 3 below your level, and be attacked by people 3 above and 3 below your level.

double pownage

Bit hard because 3 rocketlauncher bases were hard, now even more with gd.
But stronger u get u will beat some and overcome.

I would suggest change in playstyle , farm outposts and not players. Higher levels it's not possible to clear full map unless u very strong.

If u have enough missile damage and talents u can farm outposts pretty easy.

Some that look hard can be easy if u find best way to take it down.
But yes without talents u not gonna progress much. U need 23000 missile or fb damage so u can reach oneshot rl and later 30000 for nerve cannon.

Once u can reach that its easymode.

double pownage

Ps, clear all your outposts then with full map of enemies, use search other opponents , most of time u can turn 3-4 playerbase in outposts for easy money.
I farm playerbases by turning them into outposts. If your player map is full, they have more chance to change since outposts are gone and pkayerbases are full. Repeat ever couple days.

CRABNUTZ

When many of us were your level, we had players sometimes 8-10 levels higher on our maps. FTX nerfed maps some months back and now it's typically 3 levels difference at the most. If 5 reapers trouble you, start training your gordos instead of the flacos that you probably use.