Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Medals

Segovia

Alright, I want to discuss something that I can't quite explain myself, so I would like to know if anyone could tell how some players are able to gain a huge amount of medals in such little time.

Let's take for example, level 38 Mafia Corleone, currently ranked 8th in the world. I've been watching this guy's medal count for a while. Four weeks ago, he had roughly 3,500 medals, give or take. Look at him now, with over 4,000. Meanwhile, in 4 weeks, I have just managed to get over 100 medals. And trust me, I am a very active player. I clear the map very often and get raided about once a day on average. How is this possible??

Then it got me thinking, what if he is sharing resource centres? Because I think that you don't lose medals when other players take your resource centres, but when you take them yourself, you gain a medal. Or is this not true? Someone please tell me. If it is, then that is the answer. Two people may be able to share resource centres and keep on gaining medals infinitely.

CRABNUTZ

Everytime you lose a resource center you lose a medal. These guys, especially at lower levels, enjoy a plethora of easy and often inactive bases on their map. They also run what's called an "auto clicker." This is a program that allows them to stay online 24/7, and only lose medals from revenge hits during a few hours of vulnerability per day.

Segovia

I had my doubts but I guess it makes sense. I just think its sad that someone sits there running auto clicker on their device all day...

Muhammad Bakr

It's true what Crabnutz said, it's fairly easy for low levels to earn an incredible amount of medals, but I vouch that Mafia Corleone does not use any kind of simulators as I'm easily able to raid him every other day and so does he. He had another account in the same cartel named Victor Miranda (lvl 48) which he seems to have stopped using.

Concerning the reasons why he has so much medals, he employs a strategy known in war games called Min-maxing (Also optimizing/twitching), part of it is upgrading buildings in the right sequel: (Finca-TC-SC-Helipad.. etc). Offense is always a priority, but that doesn’t mean upgrading units that you don’t or won’t use. Being in a top cartel doesn't hurt of course.
This game is an optimizer’s dream, because it allows players to upgrade sicarios without gaining experience points, which gives the opportunity to players who get the gist to be unbeatable except by other optimizers (In my case: Mafia Corleone, the guy from Mini bandoleros 2.0 – I know his name violates forum rules lol-, El Verdugo - UU, and Curricho) if you take a look at my base and those I mentioned you’ll see a discernible pattern, which gives a huge advantage.

Segovia

It's true what Crabnutz said, it's fairly easy for low levels to earn an incredible amount of medals, but I vouch that Mafia Corleone does not use any kind of simulators as I'm easily able to raid him every other day and so does he. He had another account in the same cartel named Victor Miranda (lvl 48) which he seems to have stopped using.

Concerning the reasons why he has so much medals, he employs a strategy known in war games called Min-maxing (Also optimizing/twitching), part of it is upgrading buildings in the right sequel: (Finca-TC-SC-Helipad.. etc). Offense is always a priority, but that doesn’t mean upgrading units that you don’t or won’t use. Being in a top cartel doesn't hurt of course.
This game is an optimizer’s dream, because it allows players to upgrade sicarios without gaining experience points, which gives the opportunity to players who get the gist to be unbeatable except by other optimizers (In my case: Mafia Corleone, the guy from Mini bandoleros 2.0 – I know his name violates forum rules lol-, El Verdugo - UU, and Curricho) if you take a look at my base and those I mentioned you’ll see a discernible pattern, which gives a huge advantage.
You hit the nail on the head there, mate. I've been studying your base and others that you mentioned as I found your strategy fascinating, so i've been trying my best to emulate your bases. Having looked at what you do, I learned to maximise offence and completely disregard defense. And so far it seems to be working really well!
btw, what happened to Guerrilla defector if you dont mine me asking?

Muhammad Bakr

Thanks a lot bud, happy to help.
At The Gorilla Defector, we had a significant number of our top players quit the game for various reasons, we're still winning wars and going forward but it was a bit of a rough patch, nonetheless it's an amazing cartel; the best I've ever played with and to me they're the essence of the game, soon we'll regroup and get back on the track.

Mike Toreno

Everytime you lose a resource center you lose a medal. These guys, especially at lower levels, enjoy a plethora of easy and often inactive bases on their map. They also run what's called an "auto clicker." This is a program that allows them to stay online 24/7, and only lose medals from revenge hits during a few hours of vulnerability per day.
This gotta be FIXED UP Hermano !

AUTOCLICKER Low levels ?

I usually get +1 medal for defeating one ENEMY OUTPOST,

+2 MEDALS for destroying ONE ENEMY BASE

WTF Noobs got from IMPROVEMENT of GAMEPLAY UPDATE !

10285.png 10279.png 10290.jpg

Segovia

This gotta be FIXED UP Hermano !

AUTOCLICKER Low levels ?

I usually get +1 medal for defeating one ENEMY OUTPOST,

+2 MEDALS for destroying ONE ENEMY BASE

WTF Noobs got from IMPROVEMENT of GAMEPLAY UPDATE !

View attachment 1439 View attachment 1440 View attachment 1441
Hey hermano. Impressive pictures, my man. I'm trying to improve my war strategy but you seem to have nailed it pretty well, any tips for a noob like me? Muchas gracias tio!

Huanito

So i've suspected.
There were 2 guys who took my resources centers and i just couldn't take them back.
They were constantly online every time i tried to get thos bases back.
I gave up on thos bases....