Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

More updates, more buildings

Doods1985

In short , and I hope someone with sane mind who's a decision maker could comprehend this point :

Our bases need a space upgrade, one cube X one cube is enough, the base is too crowded, half of the buildings are giving free energy while the other half is crying. Troops are getting stronger, torchers are almost invencible , no deploy is just a joke to begin with its not even hard to achieve. Do something , balance the game for god sakes.

BenOG

Administrator
This recent update has been a focus on defensive capabilities. The Rhino is a support unit, not offensive nearly as much as the torchers. The new building, the warden tower, helps the defense of bases by clearing stuns and effects from flashbang. And with the new level of your Finca, there is an extra defensive Sicario slot.

ELpatron50

@Ben - FTX Games you give solid answers to the rants of some boys
still unclear why the Finca has to reach level cap.
The Rhino is unlocked at Training Camp or Finca level?
The WArden tower is unlocked at Finca level ,Finca upgrades
are stressing & stretching my patience.

Doods1985

@Ben - FTX Games you give solid answers to the rants of some boys
still unclear why the Finca has to reach level cap.
The Rhino is unlocked at Training Camp or Finca level?
The WArden tower is unlocked at Finca level ,Finca upgrades
are stressing & stretching my patience.

Anyone mentioned torchers for some reason it's either called crying babe or ranting, just wait till they debuff it and see everyone that spent their life savings for upgrading those do a proper "ranting" , same happened before they will do it again.

Anyway , @Ben - FTX Games , thought every aspect about this game is going commercial to spend money rather than gameplay it self, why not upgrading the space to you can invent new buildings that players can spend money on later? Meanwhile other players can have some room to put their buildings apart.

Rihno is just another unit , and its probably wont be used as much as Camareros and armed trucks , plus it takes 25 space , after the faliour of the above mentioned units, a new unit was long anticipated to come along , for the sake of "diversing" if not anything else.

Warden tower : after seeing some replays from other players. its effect is void once destroyed , it has health value equals to Hawaiian Hut (judging its on lvl 61 everyone got missile/FB damage already to kill it with one hit) . So ?

+1 sicario ? It shouldv been done ages ago , between defending our selfs from FB missiles and no deploy. Increasing health or increasing damage, plus new abilities that comes along *suppressive fire* , yeah variety are nice and welcomed, but this plus sicario is truly needed, A while ago!

Let me guess : a new ability soon to come, that counters Warden tower (?) and it will be available ONLY THAT WEEK special offer.

BenOG

Administrator
upgrading the space to you can invent new buildings
Meanwhile other players can have some room to put their buildings apart.
1x1 increase is what I believe your other post mentioned. I can give this feedback to the devs as a counter to someone else's feedback of being able to demolish buildings. Thanks for the idea.

Warden tower : after seeing some replays from other players. its effect is void once destroyed
This is correct, kill the tower and the effect stops.

+1 sicario ? It shouldv been done ages ago , between defending our selfs from FB missiles and no deploy
I agree the extra Sicario was something that even I was aware of within my first week on the job. And what really tipped the cup was the buzz on the forums with the bug of having two extra. This was a direct community to dev change, with a nudge from Chase.

a new ability soon to come, that counters Warden tower
As far as I am aware, there isn't yet. But your idea of destroying the tower on your own, and first, might be a strategy of the future.