Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Negativity and BULLYING in au global

NWF

Hello FTX devs. I just want to bring to your attention a negative situation that is happening in AU global in the game. I'm sure you already know what's going on.

For some time now players have been repeatedly reported, whilst I agree some may have deserved, I have to say not all did.
It is clear to players in AU global that a player (yet to be positively identified) is deliberately using game rules to bully and intimidate others.

Most of this players negatively is directed at the EastCoastKings (ECK) cartel. Many of the other players in AU are sick of the constant harassment and bullying tactics being supported. Yes the rules are clear and sometimes get stretched or bent a little, in my opinion, that is not a valid enough reason to block players or condone one player being a bully and having a negative impact on all players.

I am asking you to check the data and if one player is responsible for reporting ECK and others from Aust Horde, along with many others in recent weeks please remove that player from global or better yet from the game.

This is a great game and I'd like to think that as devs you will encouage and support fair play and chat for all. At the moment a lot of great and good people are fed up just because one player is, in my opinion, being an overly sensitive bully and seems to be getting away with it

Regards NWF

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @NWF, and thank you very much for taking the time to share this situation with us. Could you please report a message in chat from this particular person and include your reasoning for why they are causing a problem. If you have any screenshots of their bullying, please send those to our support team as well via email at narcos@ftxgames.com. They can then take a closer look into the player and proceed from there.

NWF

Hi April thanks for the relpy. As my message states we do not know who is constantly reporting players therefore I am unable to provide the evidence you have asked for. My original message states my reasons for contacting you in regards to this matter.

My assumption was that as devs you would have logs and records that show a pattern of a player repeatedly reporting others. In my opinion reporting other players that do not deserve it is bullying. Please advise if my assumption is incorrect.

Are the devs able to access logs and investigate?

Regards NWF

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @NWF, we can take a look into report logs, yes. My apologies for misunderstanding your original message. So there are no messages that are negative or bullying within the actual chat that you'd like to report? Just that there is a player reporting messages unreasonably?

If you could please give me the names of the players you believe have been reported incorrectly, I can take a look into this further.

NWF

Hi April

most of the players being reported are from East Coast Kings (Eck) and Australian Horde (AH) and some from Aussie Cartel Kingz2 (ACK2) cartels in AU, although I'm not sure, I believe some from Royal Bloodlines have also been reported. . It seems like someone is reporting players from those cartels almost every time they post in global chat regardless of comment made. An example is Shooter McGovern, he is not a member of the above cartels, but states he was reported and has not posted anything offensive (in my opinion). Number1 and Deez Nuts from AH have been banned I believe, yes some of the comments they made could have been read as offensive but in reality the comments were just fun banter nothing more.

AU global is not being used much now as many are concerned if they comment they will be reported. That makes it difficult for experienced players to help new players, recruit etc etc.

I believe it is in alls best interest to stop, what I perceive is, unjustified bullying by reporting of players.

Thanks for your time.

BenOG

Administrator
I just want to point out here, that members of our support team do read all the reports. If the reports contain language that is against our policy action is taken. However, when the reports don't have anything of consequence the report is just filed away for later referral if needed. Just because someone is reporting you for something doesn't mean automatic action is taken.

NWF

Thanks for the info Ben

Quick question are records of the player reporting as well as those that are being reported kept?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @NWF, yes, records of players reporting are kept as well. In order to further investigate a player that may be reporting unnecessarily, we will need their USER ID, or player name and level.

As Ben mentioned above, any and all reports are read personally by our support team, and bans are only handed down if our rules have been broken. So there's nothing to fear from a player reporting messages unless the rules have been broken.

NWF

Thanks for info April. Are you able to tell me how to identify the player and send their userid?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hey @NWF, as I've stated above, there's nothing to fear from a player reporting unless the rules have been broken. If you find this player commenting in chat, please tap their message and choose "Report" with an explanation of what you've shared above.

NWF

Thanks again April. Please correct me if I wrong, but from what your saying unless the player that has caused all of the i issues many have experienced confesses in chat nothing will be done. Is t that right?

ACK Kappa

Probably the same pathectic person who has signed in here as a member and pretended to be someone else.... April can you send a message to a Member named [Rb]Pete 2.0 as they are the person hiding and causing problems. Signing up here as a member and using a players name from the game to cause trouble they should be Banned as we all have had enough ...........