Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

new challenge

zecke2

we ever know that ftx dont bring us good things but this new challenge is summit of the externalness !!!
STOP THIS STUPID CHALLENGE and think about good challenges.
i cant believe that. stupid as.... .
WHERE is there a challenge to level up sics????
We only burn Plata and cash. I hope nobody use real money.
@Chase - FTX Games please tell us whats going on !!
no player with brain can find that this is a good innovative challenge.
one week break for this ....cant believe whats happen if you make two weeks break ;)
WHERE IS THE BIG UPDATE?

Last edited:

I2el3ell

Guys what's wrong with you.. didn't you notice game isn't worth it. There's a huge amount of players that left 1 year ago. Now with this update there are even more gone. Even the forum isn't looked after anymore(bots posting crap).

Ftx is just milking this Game to the finest. I really don't know where to see chase. I believe he understands our demands from the game, but as far as it seems the head unit doesn't really care. Maybe chase doesn't? Even through the game was an nice concept it is done for good. There aren't that many guys or cartels left anymore.

Take some popcorn and watch this ship sink.

The worst part about this is, that if someone would have cared from ftx that game could have been such an success.

DDRR

--
No communication, stupid upgrades, like 10 def sics now, and yet another week nothing for update.
Probably the update is for dressing up forta or something unnecessary stuff

Last edited by a moderator:

heinz1

yeah, i think the difficulty of raid should be hard and super hard. I chose super hard already :(