Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New challenges are rough!!

Tswizz

Spent 70 million, "won" 46 million and only 1 FREE SPIN on All Out War. Payback is TERRIBLE!!!! I was at 150 million now I'm at 80 million. But I do have 2400 STARS that aren't worth anything... so there's that.

Tswizz

KEEP THE HEROS OF HILLTOP OPEN!!! Then at least we have a way to earn coins, Darryl cards don't do it!!

Krimsingoste

I finished the 2nd game(survivors) with 100,000,000 coins less in my bank! Such--!

Last edited by a moderator:

ShakeyDclown

I hit the same wall. I just don't do timed events now. At least I have hit the top prize in most the machine's. More than I can say for other games out there.

Imagin916

Spent 70 million, "won" 46 million and only 1 FREE SPIN on All Out War. Payback is TERRIBLE!!!! I was at 150 million now I'm at 80 million. But I do have 2400 STARS that aren't worth anything... so there's that.
The free spin requirement is something I wish they would get rid of in the challenges, people go through billions of coins sometimes without a free spin.

Swttha

I spent over 800 million in the Gabriel slot for the event war and never ever received free spins. I never completed the last event on medium because of this and now it looks like I won’t complete this event on easy. Get it together. Tired of losing out trying to complete.

ShakeyDclown

It seems that everyone that plays timed events gets to the same point and the game will not let you get what ever it required ( free spins most the time) to win the event. This is week after week for every player. That's a SCAM. If it was not then some one would win without losing billions of credits and buying several packs. By it not being fair and random as it is presented to be it amounts to theft.

ShakeyDclown

I was very happy with the game. I was talking it up to everyone. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to make a fool of myself to the world promoting the game. ( Hanging head in shame )