Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New ranks system

dsounded

@Ben - FTX Games it's absolutely mad. Because I am level 47 having 85% players 55+ in the league. I hardly get top 5, with this change it will be impossible. Do you think this is harder to beat the map with 4 David's squad on 57+ ? It's the same, but now top 5 in league and world top 100 becomes unreachable.

Another broken update, thanks

Sinister

They are completely clueless.
They have no idea what is going on in this community.

dsounded

I've just recently fallen from 2nd position to 6th just because of this, 57 and 61 level-guys easily got me when I was 30 points+ above them. Nicely, thanks, this is so great update that removes any will to play this game.

dsounded

@Ben - FTX Games This is unacceptable in both ways: even if you set the league to the level(47 in my example) it won't help. Because as I told a lot of players (you may easily track it into your own database) have 4 David squad, they clean the map same way I do or even easier. And with each day you go down-down-down from them. No chance to reach Top 100. What's the point ?

This is soooo unfriendly for the newcomers -> (read: no way to reach old players, even no way to have the same progress they have).

Jesus, I could have accepted any bad updated in past but this one has totally blown my mind.

Sinister

@Ben - FTX Games The ball was dropped here, and since you are our liaison, you completely misunderstood the core issue and implemented a HORRIBLE solution falsely in the name of the community.

Any knowledgeable player would have told you this was a BAD idea! yet none of the upper management could see the flaws in this final design. The same lack of foresight and the main reason why we now have hundreds/thousands of players running around finca rushing beast $$$ bases using Davids with ease.

What is wrong with your internal QA processes to get seemingly everything so wrong, so often?
Just wow.

Sinister

You are right, I suck at this game. I lose every War attack and I am unable to watch replays of Fuego attacks on my base nor War attack replays on other bases.
So why cherry pick the replays that work the best for your argument if you have no clue how to play them yourself?

Sinister

Not sure what you are even talking about at this point.
It's a rather easy contradiction of his statement.
Breaking it down simply:

He see's something and then creates a generalization based on what he's "seen" in HIS personal experience and calls upon that purely as a global truth to fit his argument. When the fact remains that many players can flawless/minimal loss rush warden tower bases, just because he hasn't seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist, because it very much does!

It all applies to the correlation of David rushing being more dominant at higher levels than lower levels, which implores questioning the decision of allowing a L60 in wood III, to get 5 pts rushing while a L20 gets 1 and has less bases to consume for said pts making it near impossible to catch up.

Each side of the argument could also be flipped, L30 David rusher vs L60 no david rusher, L60 rusher vs L30 newbie. The only way to truely fix the issue IMO, is completely segregating leagues by level and/or unstacking David's abilities.

Willfully ignoring objectivity because of personal bias (he got what works best for him, therefore it's good for all in his eyes) thus he can't see anything wrong with the update, and sits in the realm of willful ignorance.

My 64 loves the update, my 33 w/92 pt lead, was just jumped by a 59. I can see both sides, he can't.

Sorry if you were offended by my opinion. Have a good one.
:) never offended my friend, you too.

Slik

It's a rather easy contradiction of his statement.
Breaking it down simply:

He see's something and then creates a generalization based on what he's "seen" in HIS personal experience and calls upon that purely as a global truth to fit his argument. When the fact remains that many players can flawless/minimal loss rush warden tower bases, just because he hasn't seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist, because it very much does!

It all applies to the correlation of David rushing being more dominant at higher levels than lower levels, which implores questioning the decision of allowing a L60 in wood III, to get 5 pts rushing while a L20 gets 1 and has less bases to consume for said pts making it near impossible to catch up.

Each side of the argument could also be flipped, L30 David rusher vs L60 no david rusher, L60 rusher vs L30 newbie. The only way to truely fix the issue IMO, is completely segregating leagues by level and/or unstacking David's abilities.

Willfully ignoring objectivity because of personal bias (he got what works best for him, therefore it's good for all in his eyes) thus he can't see anything wrong with the update, and sits in the realm of willful ignorance.

My 64 loves the update, my 33 w/92 pt lead, was just jumped by a 59. I can see both sides, he can't.

:) never offended my friend, you too.
I have a lower level account and a high level account so I also see both sides so I concur that maybe level grouping would have been better. I do not agree though that someone is a lesser player just because they do not use Davids. I use Davids and Fuegos and sometimes I use FB sicarios and Torchers. I know several players that are really good with Torchers even against the elite bases.
I could be wrong but I think the amount of medals that one has plays a part in the league matching so new players would more than likely be grouped together. I am not 100 percent sure of that but I guess we will see how it plays out.
Anyways, happy smuggling. :)

Last edited:

dsounded

@Ben - FTX Games today's report: I have been 30 points ahead LullinBoys in league and was 2nd. Now I am 50 points below and 6th place. I bet I hit no less then him. Congratulations, you have ruined the game for levels below 57, great.

Ragnar89

@Ben - FTX Games today's report: I have been 30 points ahead LullinBoys in league and was 2nd. Now I am 50 points below and 6th place. I bet I hit no less then him. Congratulations, you have ruined the game for levels below 57, great.
No, it's not the same to play at 50-60 and 60-70 levels, it's much harder to play at a higher level, and even with Davids. Simply, if you are a higher level this game is much heavier for you. I think this is not ideal, but it's a good idea for a balance.

RKD71

Just a hint for you guys at FTX:
The league system isn‘t divided in low level players and high level players. It is divided in players with David sicarios and players without them.
As long as FTX doesn‘t do anything against overpowered David fuego attacks I won‘t start the league anymore. Simple as that.
For me the game has been reduced to cartel wars. Everything else is boring and/or frustrating. Think about it, FTX!

dsounded

No, it's not the same to play at 50-60 and 60-70 levels, it's much harder to play at a higher level, and even with Davids. Simply, if you are a higher level this game is much heavier for you. I think this is not ideal, but it's a good idea for a balance.
Well, I don't think so, since both guys who were below me now are ahead. The difference is 80+ points per day, that means they strike same amount I did, no other way to beat me so hard in one day - these 2 players are LullinBoys and PomiLo Unstoppable.

If they can strike same amount of successful attacks that means this is not harder at all. Balance is when any level can potentially get the same progress each day. So everyone can get top100.

@Ben - FTX Games think about newcomers level 20 players, if they don't have David's they never and ever will have a chance to reach top.

dsounded

@Ben - FTX Games the bottom line is there are a lot of avg players 61+ who can beat all the map without losses (and even if 46 player does the same, he is going down with every single day) I am not talking about Skinner etc who in my opinion was "that community" who inititialized that, they definitely clean the map without any troubles.

I wrote a lot to you @Ben - FTX Games and you were online yesterday but did not respond. That's not friendly. Every single day I am losing my chances to get top 5, every single league is now pointless to me and you keep silence.

dsounded

@Ben - FTX Games Normal solution was: create a league based on levels +- 3 as players on the map. No need to boost ranks(+3/4/5) etc. Then 61 player will fight against 57...64, that's all

But you failed again, unfortunately

Last edited:

Bone crusher

I've just recently fallen from 2nd position to 6th just because of this, 57 and 61 level-guys easily got me when I was 30 points+ above them. Nicely, thanks, this is so great update that removes any will to play this game.
I have the same problem

Slik

@Ben - FTX Games the bottom line is there are a lot of avg players 61+ who can beat all the map without losses
Although I agree that level range grouping based on medals probably would be better, I am not inclined to agree with this statement. I have never had anyone beat my base in recent months without losses....deploy attack or s2f. I am sure that there are some that can but I wouldn’t refer to them as average players.

Last edited:

dsounded

@Ben - FTX Games this was only 1 way to get gold and have some progress in this game without donate. Now you removed this way officially. Thanks from all the players below 61