Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New sic has to be a joke

lamaJ

So now they will introduce one by one sicario to reduce talent and army. Good luck ftx really well play

I2el3ell

Im playng with flacos ☺☺
Yeah i Unterstand that. An utterly joke.

So now they will introduce one by one sicario to reduce talent and army. Good luck ftx really well play
Yeah, more talents more Gold invest to get the desired one.
And we are the played ones because we suggest them things, and all they do implementing more stupid things to sell their Gold packs.

5AF6A369-DC16-4053-9D1A-5952EA9FDD5E.jpeg

Nothing left to say. The customer statisfaction is more than bad.

TheBaron

LOL there are actually many people playing with Flacos, does this seem so strange to you? Of course, I also think this new sicario is pretty much unnecessary and will hardly see any play..

I2el3ell

LOL there are actually many people playing with Flacos, does this seem so strange to you? Of course, I also think this new sicario is pretty much unnecessary and will hardly see any play..
Pretty much. After all These sics and sets flacos seems usless to me.. i rather tale fuegos, torcher or a kombination of gordos and rpg..

TheBaron

Pretty much. After all These sics and sets flacos seems usless to me.. i rather tale fuegos, torcher or a kombination of gordos and rpg..
It's still a solid squad tho, lots of bodies is a huge deal. Fuegos are good, thus require pretty good mechanics, Torchers seem a lot more popular lately with the Forta addition but still it's hard for people to maximize their potential and as for the Gordos & RPG combination, I haven't seen anyone really succeeding with them...

Bogan

It's still a solid squad tho, lots of bodies is a huge deal. Fuegos are good, thus require pretty good mechanics, Torchers seem a lot more popular lately with the Forta addition but still it's hard for people to maximize their potential and as for the Gordos & RPG combination, I haven't seen anyone really succeeding with them...
All I've used for roughly 12months is fuegos, I recently switched over to a gordo and medico mix and their going great when I have to deploy (isn't very often at all I have perfect fbomb squads with stage 4-5bb)

copyninja

I had the same opinion as you, until I saw some of my cartel mates take down level 50+ compound with all flaco squad in 1 hit.

UncleJimm

Yeah i Unterstand that. An utterly joke.

Yeah, more talents more Gold invest to get the desired one.
And we are the played ones because we suggest them things, and all they do implementing more stupid things to sell their Gold packs.

View attachment 2151
Nothing left to say. The customer statisfaction is more than bad.
they also put resources boost in talents.. OHHH COME ON!!!

I2el3ell

they also put resources boost in talents.. OHHH COME ON!!!
True but what the heck. You have like 100 things that don't work. Rather than fixem them they're releasing more crap sics. I mean nd rak got fixed now bb should. And yes i do have 4 perfect scorpions from the time before. But i rather fix something than introducing something against flacos....they're Not that overpowered that you couldnt defend them

Reactions: Gus

EgregiousParagon.

Oh big deal, are you going to cry over every single sicario that is of no use to you. Pablo, laBomba, Victor, Maiz,... list goes on.
I do not see anything wrong with releasing it. Just like Maeve there are no talents "reduce damage from flacos" .. so this does not impact me.
Also I would like to have anti-gordo, anti-fb, etc.

If someone want this sicario, Aria, and willing to pay to dress her up.. Go for it.

LeeMuerto

Yeah a lot of people have not yet upgraded from Flacos... At my level its all about Fuegos but the higher level accounts that can still beat me often come in with that crazy army of so many Flacos that the sound bugs out and you can’t hear them dying while they destroy my finca.

I2el3ell

Oh big deal, are you going to cry over every single sicario that is of no use to you. Pablo, laBomba, Victor, Maiz,... list goes on.
I do not see anything wrong with releasing it. Just like Maeve there are no talents "reduce damage from flacos" .. so this does not impact me.
Also I would like to have anti-gordo, anti-fb, etc.

If someone want this sicario, Aria, and willing to pay to dress her up.. Go for it.
Sir? Please stfu. There's a Problem with this Game and you After all of your post should know that the best.

Rather than changing something for good and fixing things for the better, they Release new crap.
And retarded Players like you that still support them with this make them going on with this crap.

I like this Game and i like the Story behind it, im not one of those who plays Storm Front because it has ugly graphics, but what they understood is, a Good Game and listening to players make them earn more money than ftx ever Could.
watch the old Games of ftx After 2 years the lifespan has been reached.

Revilo

no need to be rude, it's clear that every released sic makes it harder/more expensive to get the one you really want from (premium) chests.
I don't see anyone trading 42% RL Health / 30% Damage or 30% Missile Damage reduction for -12% Flaco damage :D

EgregiousParagon.

Thanks I2el3ell for name calling when you do not like the message you attack the messenger.

Lets stick to the facts, shall we:
1) No new talents were introduced
2) At this time Aria does not affect any chest it is a limited availability sicario. All chests are pre-computed and all ftx really does is to switch one sicario with another keeping the same chest probability. So this new sicario does not make it harder to get a butcher per say.

And the cost of introducing new sicarios are probably next to nothing.

"Rather than changing something for good and fixing things for the better, they Release new crap."

Oh come on, you come to grocery store and see this new can of "Monsanto tomato soup" are you going crying foul and calling everyone a ****** because they do not support your idea of immediate removal and because there is already a jar of the tomato soup that you like. Most people would say don't want it ... next. If it doesn't work for you - do not buy it.

I used to play viking and shields were pretty darn expensive.

ELpatron50

Yeah a lot of people have not yet upgraded from Flacos... At my level its all about Fuegos but the higher level accounts that can still beat me often come in with that crazy army of so many Flacos that the sound bugs out and you can’t hear them dying while they destroy my finca.
U sayin’ Aria is a useless Sicario ? She might be verdadero Ruca shooting that picante pistola
boy she really can make ur Flacos escupir mojo straight up !
Your Finca feels safer with Aria my Ruca around, defending ur base is her duty poderoso general !
The only negative effect is that she lacks the fuego of a Diego,Brosko of a La Quica and the velocidad rápida
of a Ruby.
Aria has more positive talents for base defense no for assaults, correrias !

LeeMuerto

U sayin’ Aria is a useless Sicario ? She might be verdadero Ruca shooting that picante pistola
boy she really can make ur Flacos escupir mojo straight up !
You need to use her on your finca for defense. She won’t do much for attack, your Flacos will be spitting blood if you do.

ELpatron50

You need to use her on your finca for defense. She won’t do much for attack, your Flacos will be spitting blood if you do.
At 5BlueStarz Aria got -12% Flaco damage on Finca she is an eficaz Finca defender,
together with her picante fumar pistola she can shoot and defend your base as well.