Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New tournament setup sucks

UU - Businix

Can somebody explain this to me?

With about an hour to go in the tournament I was 2nd with 208 points. Nr 6 had nothing, zero points. Yet somehow I finished 6th. Other members of my cartel had similar experiences.

Ivan Kralj

Can somebody explain this to me?

With about an hour to go in the tournament I was 2nd with 208 points. Nr 6 had nothing, zero points. Yet somehow I finished 6th. Other members of my cartel had similar experiences.
@Chase give as some answers, fix the bug and promote us to next league i was first two hours before league ends only four players was playing and i had 150 medals more than second player and i finished on eight place

ipasher

At least I'm not alone ;) I was #3 till last second and received a chest like #6. Seems like FTX fixed it all for us to stay on same league level. Well done )))

His lordship

Same here; Was 9th with 20 minutes remaining (had no chance of promotion so was settling for staying in same league). All the players below me had zero, yet somehow I finished 18th and got demoted down 1 league.

Upccio

Same, I was 2nd since the start and 7th was at 0 points, 55 minutes left.. finished 16th
I didn't play for the last 40 minutes since I was +40 ahead of 3rd.. NO CLUE how I went down to 16th

@Chase - FTX Games
photo5960958529022045716.jpg
photo5960958529022045715.jpg

quarpint

It said in my notifications the new system is starting today, 29th of October. And everybody will start the new system in their current league.

So lets give it another try.. but I also dont know why a few players dropped rank.

UU - Businix

I'm really curious how on earth they could catch you in 4 minutes (+170 on the player after you)
This has to be some bug, and it got many of us demoted league level.. @Chase - FTX Games should we contact support?

This is the reply I had after contacting support:

Thank you for reporting this situation to us!

We apologize for the incorrect position shown during the last few hours before the weekly tournament ended. This was due to transition from the old league system to the new one and won't happen again!

Thank you for your understanding!

Kind regards,
The FTX Games Support Team

I replied I expect that all involved will get the reward they thought they were gonna get, and we'll forget all about it. I'm waiting for their answer now.