Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEW UPDATE FOR NARCOS = BUGS AND PROBLEMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

hey just updated my game on android and now all my bonuses have gone so I left the cartel and joined back and it shows up as it's there but when I attacked an outpost my extra energy flux from our cartel has gone so I only have 48 energy flux now instead of 56 with cartel bonuses, so what's the problem now with this NEW UPDATE? I want answers as does alot of other players, so we would ALL like to hear what u got to say about this! getting sick and tired of you guys ruining the game for all us loyal players/customers think yous need to think more about the game and not so much about €€€ £££ $$$

Master B

Chopper hajde ti dodji u Barutansko podzemlje. Vratit cemo ti volju za igrom ;)

Chopper

Chopper hajde ti dodji u Barutansko podzemlje. Vratit cemo ti volju za igrom ;)
we need to get as many players to complain about this ASAP!!!! Get every1 u know to come on here and like my post and leave a comment with their problems too

Chopper

hey just updated my game on android and now all my bonuses have gone so I left the cartel and joined back and it shows up as it's there but when I attacked an outpost my extra energy flux from our cartel has gone so I only have 48 energy flux now instead of 56 with cartel bonuses, so what's the problem now with this NEW UPDATE? I want answers as does alot of other players, so we would ALL like to hear what u got to say about this! getting sick and tired of you guys ruining the game for all us loyal players/customers think yous need to think more about the game and not so much about €€€ £££ $$$
@Chase - FTX Games

Marv

Banned
hey just updated my game on android and now all my bonuses have gone so I left the cartel and joined back and it shows up as it's there but when I attacked an outpost my extra energy flux from our cartel has gone so I only have 48 energy flux now instead of 56 with cartel bonuses, so what's the problem now with this NEW UPDATE? I want answers as does alot of other players, so we would ALL like to hear what u got to say about this! getting sick and tired of you guys ruining the game for all us loyal players/customers think yous need to think more about the game and not so much about €€€ £££ $$$[/QUOTE
Hot the
Got the same problem also my sicario defensie. Bonuses ore gone

fahdi1985

I am just fedup with these updates. Every update make the game worse than before. My all capo club bonuses have vanished in thin air. Please please please fire your current team ftx or just give us a refund and close this game forever. Please don't play with our feelings

Maniakbn96

@Chase - FTX Games why does all noball players have 7 sicarios in their base 6 is bad enough. Can you sort this bug out please
I always was not sure about your past, but now I am :) you have been the guy in school who got beaten up and lost his lunch to others every day in school :D

handkerchiefs,
handkerchiefs,

Someone can borrow
handkerchiefs :):)

Kali

Banned
So your - - would have some more to cry about. That's why!
And the only - are no - ooh my finca getting bombed ooh people using emulators crying. Man up and play your game -.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ben

Ben

Yes energy is not showing up.with correct amount of they make up date and screw player I. Every update this game is became big joke. Not even fun to play anymore

CRABNUTZ

And the only - are no - ooh my finca getting bombed ooh people using emulators crying. Man up and play your game -.
You've never seen me cry about any of that. Stick to the facts, !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.